Memo Ochoa overrated

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Is Ochoa good enough to be titular del tri?

33% 33% 
[ 5 ]
67% 67% 
[ 10 ]
 
Total Votes : 15

Re: Memo Ochoa overrated

Post  El Chivazteka on Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:43 pm

D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema wrote:@Chivasteka..... Again I see you Cabras base a golie or a player on 1 good season they have. And please it has been more games that Oswaldo cost games for Mexico, Oswaldo is a selfish player who always eats his own words cuando le meten Goles. No doubt that Villalpando and Orozco are good golies and no one can't deny that. But don't you think if they were as good as you say they would be in the big 4 of Mexico?? Like I said I don't know why People say Ochoa doesn't deserve to be golie for Mexico if he has proven to be a solid golie for Mexico. Aguirre chose him for a reson dint he Cabra? I aint hating on no Chivas but its funny that its mostly Cabras saying Ochoa shouldn't golie for Mexico.

One good season? If im not mistaken, Saucedo was a big reason indios stayed in primera division. Villalpando the same why puebla stayed, and now is one of the best teams in mexico? so one good season? No not even. A reason they arent one of the big 4 in mexico is because they dont have televisa backing them up. Oswaldo selfish? You can say whatever, but he plays with huevos. He doesnt think twice about putting his body on the line for his country. IVe seen alot of times where he doesnt get up after going for a ball. Ochoa doesnt do that, he sits back and waits to get scored on. Id rather see him go for the ball and get socred on than sitting back. If im not mistken. Solid goalie? please when we lost to honduras he could have been blamed for atleast 2 of those goles. Yeah he had a good Copa oro, but face it, those were pancake teams. You could put either Oswaldo, Orozco, Saucedo, Villalpando behind that mexican defense and they coulda done good.
avatar
El Chivazteka
El Debutante
El Debutante

Posts : 40
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 27
Location : Donde yo mando, NJ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Memo Ochoa overrated

Post  D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema on Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:48 pm

@Chivasteka...... Oswalso is past his prime and yeah he has huevos but every golie has defects and Oswaldo's was 1 on 1 plays and Penalties. So Ochoa is a player who only waits to be scored on? No mames, What is it with haters hating on Televisa?? Again no matter what haters can say about Ochoa he is the starting golie for El-Tri so all the haters just eat your own words.
avatar
D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema
Starting XI
Starting XI

Posts : 93
Join date : 2010-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Memo Ochoa overrated

Post  El Chivazteka on Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:16 pm

D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema wrote:@Chivasteka...... Oswalso is past his prime and yeah he has huevos but every golie has defects and Oswaldo's was 1 on 1 plays and Penalties. So Ochoa is a player who only waits to be scored on? No mames, What is it with haters hating on Televisa?? Again no matter what haters can say about Ochoa he is the starting golie for El-Tri so all the haters just eat your own words.

Oswaldo past his prime? Goalies last much longer than field players. And if hes so past his prime, why did he have a great season with santos. Ever heard of players making comebacks? Oswaldo bad with 1 on 1 plays? Man id take oswaldo in a 1 on 1 over ochoa any day. I member that atajadon vs Argentina in el mundial. When he was 1 on 1 with Saviola. Why do peoiple hate on televisa? because they try to hype up america players. Ochoa goes to europe every torneo. Ochoa is always the best goalie even when he has mediocre seasons. When oswaldo had a mistake, They would magnify it and start asking for ochoa to be a starter. Ochoas first game as a starter, he blows it and allows 3 goles, nothing happened there. Televisa pretty much hid it under the rug. Had that been oswaldo they woulda crucified him. Oswaldo still has what it takes. Ochoa is overrated. People wanna call him the best ever, please.
avatar
El Chivazteka
El Debutante
El Debutante

Posts : 40
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 27
Location : Donde yo mando, NJ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Memo Ochoa overrated

Post  El Cabrito R*B on Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:14 pm

@ diablito
how can oswaldo be bad in 1 on 1's remember this match, who got scored on?


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and vs costa rica in the GC 09, i consider it was both ochoa's fault because he did'nt even try to come out and the defense
avatar
El Cabrito R*B
Team Captain
Team Captain

Posts : 105
Join date : 2010-01-03
Age : 24
Location : Tijuana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Memo Ochoa overrated

Post  El Cabrito R*B on Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:19 pm

El Cabrito R*B wrote:@ diablito
how can oswaldo be bad in 1 on 1's remember this match, who got scored on?


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and vs costa rica in the GC 09, i consider it was both ochoa's fault because he did'nt even try to come out and the defense

also, van der sar is like 40 and he's still playing as a starter.
avatar
El Cabrito R*B
Team Captain
Team Captain

Posts : 105
Join date : 2010-01-03
Age : 24
Location : Tijuana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Memo Ochoa overrated

Post  D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema on Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:37 am

@Chivasteka so Chivas doesn't hype up its players??? Arellano is only known for scoring 2 goals on America and people especially Cabras started calling him Mexico's Messi. Chicharito had a good season and people were saying again mostly Cabras wanted him with El-Tri. We don't compare our players to Euro players. So please have better comebacks because at least our owner is not turning our club agaisnt its own fans.


Oswaldo might be a favorite for Cabra fans and other Mexican fans but the same can be said about Ochoa. I don't think you can talk about Chivas being better than America because we made it to the Liguilla and on top of that we don't Bring has beens back to America. And again you can say America wasted millions Etc....... that's getting pretty old.
avatar
D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema
Starting XI
Starting XI

Posts : 93
Join date : 2010-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Memo Ochoa overrated

Post  El Cabrito R*B on Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:04 am

D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema wrote:@Chivasteka so Chivas doesn't hype up its players??? Arellano is only known for scoring 2 goals on America and people especially Cabras started calling him Mexico's Messi. Chicharito had a good season and people were saying again mostly Cabras wanted him with El-Tri. We don't compare our players to Euro players. So please have better comebacks because at least our owner is not turning our club agaisnt its own fans.


Oswaldo might be a favorite for Cabra fans and other Mexican fans but the same can be said about Ochoa. I don't think you can talk about Chivas being better than America because we made it to the Liguilla and on top of that we don't Bring has beens back to America. And again you can say America wasted millions Etc....... that's getting pretty old.

@ diablito
stop talking about your team. i hate comparing chivas to eurodivers. i keep showing you that ochoa isn't good. i want to see a compilation video of oswaldo making mistakes, but i know i'll never find it. there are a lot more goalies that can replace ochoa in skill but not publicity because the owner is also part of televisa.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
El Cabrito R*B
Team Captain
Team Captain

Posts : 105
Join date : 2010-01-03
Age : 24
Location : Tijuana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Memo Ochoa overrated

Post  El Chivazteka on Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:11 am

D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema wrote:@Chivasteka so Chivas doesn't hype up its players??? Arellano is only known for scoring 2 goals on America and people especially Cabras started calling him Mexico's Messi. Chicharito had a good season and people were saying again mostly Cabras wanted him with El-Tri. We don't compare our players to Euro players. So please have better comebacks because at least our owner is not turning our club agaisnt its own fans.


Oswaldo might be a favorite for Cabra fans and other Mexican fans but the same can be said about Ochoa. I don't think you can talk about Chivas being better than America because we made it to the Liguilla and on top of that we don't Bring has beens back to America. And again you can say America wasted millions Etc....... that's getting pretty old.

when did i mention Chivas or america? Te digo, when you dont have a comeback you go back to the same old story. You like to bring up chivas like if you loved them. I mentioned televisa and Ochoa and you go and start hating on chivas. Its a strictly goalie argument. What does an argument with Goalies have to do with Chicharito and Arellano?

But fine you wanna bring up players? enrique esqueda, what has he done to earn a spot on el tri? one good season? many people are already saying if he willget the 9. please. Remember all those goles he missed in the pre olympico. And there you go again saying "atleast we made it to the liguilla" yeah im sure you can put that in a trophy case. Same old stuff with you, your only arguments are...We made the liguilla, our owner isnt making the fans hate the club (For your info, Chivistas dont hate the club, they hate Vergara), blah blah blah..tell me something new.
avatar
El Chivazteka
El Debutante
El Debutante

Posts : 40
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 27
Location : Donde yo mando, NJ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Memo Ochoa overrated

Post  D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema on Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:52 am

@Chivasteka...... plain and simple Ochoa is a good golie and you have to accept it. Maybe you do and maybe you don't. If he's overrated because he's sponsored by company's then oh well. He has earned his spot in El-Tri.


About Esqueda when have you heard me say anything about him being the #9 for Mexico? He is a good player but I can say he hasn't earned his spot in El-Tri. Neither has Chicharito or Arellano, in Mexico's last game agaisnt T&T..... a lot of Chivistas were saying that Aguirre should of put Arellano instead of Esqueda and were mad about it. I can say Arellano nor Chicharo have earned a spot in El-Tri also. And honestly no one can really say shit about Chivas because honestly they going thru a bad phase.


But on the topic of Ochoa...... he has talent but because he is sponsored by a lot of Company's he is overrated right? He has talent and if Aguirre chose him was because he likes his style of play. You can't really say Televisa just wants him in America for ticket sells because if he wasn't a good golie he would of been to another team a while ago. But because he's in America he gets all the hate. We can go back and forth arguying but again its just our opinion. And at the end of the day we are not Aguirre to tell him who should be the Golie for Mexico right? Lets just see who has a better Season and then decide who should be Mexico's Goie.
avatar
D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema
Starting XI
Starting XI

Posts : 93
Join date : 2010-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Memo Ochoa overrated

Post  El Cabrito R*B on Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:02 pm

@ diablito
ochoa is in el tri because televisa always talks about him. oswaldo or corona make a mistake and its completely magnified, but when ochoa makes a mistake they hide it under the rug like chivazteca said. since aguirre wants to look for talent, he watches the matches and even if ochoa has a horrible game, they blame it on the defence and say that he couldn't have gotten it. remember when he got scored on by chivas, he didn't even throw himself hard and he ended up hugging the pole[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
El Cabrito R*B
Team Captain
Team Captain

Posts : 105
Join date : 2010-01-03
Age : 24
Location : Tijuana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Memo Ochoa overrated

Post  D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema on Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:03 pm

@El Caberito....... no sea mamon Cabra, America's defense has been weak and no one can't deny that. So now Ochoa doesn't throw himself?? No mames I have heard From a lot of Spanish and English fans in forums say how they like how Ochoa plays asa golie and should be in a team in Europe. And again with Televisa man is that the only thing you guys can keep on saying? So why is it that El Canal De Las Estrellas a TV company owned by Televisa critisizes Ochoa when he plays bad?

You act like Michel dint get scored on how many goals did he eat up last Apertura?? But yet Cabras will back up Michel and blame the defense. Neta come up with something better than Televisa backs him up Etc....... because that's getting old he's 24 and already the Starter for El-Tri and in one of Mexico's important teams. You can say what you want about Ochoa and being overrated but again why is it that its a Chivista saying this?? Let me guess you'd think that Michel would do a better job than Ochoa?? Why is it that the only time he got convocado was in the Hugo Era and he was the 3rd choice golie. And Eriksson and Aguirre don't even call him up?
avatar
D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema
Starting XI
Starting XI

Posts : 93
Join date : 2010-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Memo Ochoa overrated

Post  El Chivazteka on Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:31 pm

D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema wrote:@El Caberito....... no sea mamon Cabra, America's defense has been weak and no one can't deny that. So now Ochoa doesn't throw himself?? No mames I have heard From a lot of Spanish and English fans in forums say how they like how Ochoa plays asa golie and should be in a team in Europe. And again with Televisa man is that the only thing you guys can keep on saying? So why is it that El Canal De Las Estrellas a TV company owned by Televisa critisizes Ochoa when he plays bad?

You act like Michel dint get scored on how many goals did he eat up last Apertura?? But yet Cabras will back up Michel and blame the defense. Neta come up with something better than Televisa backs him up Etc....... because that's getting old he's 24 and already the Starter for El-Tri and in one of Mexico's important teams. You can say what you want about Ochoa and being overrated but again why is it that its a Chivista saying this?? Let me guess you'd think that Michel would do a better job than Ochoa?? Why is it that the only time he got convocado was in the Hugo Era and he was the 3rd choice golie. And Eriksson and Aguirre don't even call him up?

There you go again putting words in peoples mouths. When did i say that ochoa doesnt throw himself. what we said was that he doesnt like to go one on ones and come out. Are you kidding me? English fans and spanish fans? Please incase you havent noticed most of thsoe people laugh at our players. And a wila wont admit it but Memo isnt even the best goalie in North America. Please Televisa doesnt critizise their wonderboy as much as they did oswaldo. Overrated doesnt mean he isnt good. Ochoa is decent, But hes not as good as all you claim, atleast not yet. And incase you havent looked at the poll, majority of people think he is overrated. What are you gonna say...Everyone who voted was a chivista? hahaha please. And when did we say Michel would do a better job. Michel is a good goalie, but there are bettter in mexico. Honestly, put any goalie under mexicos defense and theyll get the job done without much complications. All you do is attack Chivas players, but look at all the goalies in mexico. If Orozco had televisa with him, they would have blown him up and made him look like the next big thing. Point is, Memo ochoa is overrated, and he is a slightly above average goalie at best. Dont let your wila and mexican pride blind you. IF he was so good, he would have left to europe like your "people from english and spanish forums" said. Just to put in perspective for you wila...At 24, Tim howard was in Manchester United.
avatar
El Chivazteka
El Debutante
El Debutante

Posts : 40
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 27
Location : Donde yo mando, NJ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Memo Ochoa overrated

Post  D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema on Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:23 pm

So now I'm blind because he is blown up because Televisa?? No mames Chivasteka. The reason Ochopa hasn't left is because of America's greedyness and I can admit it. Everton and Galasataray both wanted Ochoa and the owner of both teams in they're official websited amited it. And it wasn't Televisa making that up. But again now you say Ochoa isn't one of the best golies in North America?


Also you say Spanish and English fans laugh at our players?? So is that why Deportivo La Coruña chose Guardado as the best player in the club? Is that why Arsenal fans even made a song for Carlos Vela? Az Alkmaar fans support Hector Moreno. It isn't our fault that Failures like Bravo couldn't hack it in Europe. European fans support Mexican players when they show heart and huevos for they're club. So don't give me that crap saying Europeans laugh at our players.


If Ochoa is overrated so what..... so are a lot of players in Mexico. But just because Televisa is the owner of America, that's when people say a player is overrated.
avatar
D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema
Starting XI
Starting XI

Posts : 93
Join date : 2010-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Memo Ochoa overrated

Post  El Chivazteka on Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:06 am

D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema wrote:So now I'm blind because he is blown up because Televisa?? No mames Chivasteka. The reason Ochopa hasn't left is because of America's greedyness and I can admit it. Everton and Galasataray both wanted Ochoa and the owner of both teams in they're official websited amited it. And it wasn't Televisa making that up. But again now you say Ochoa isn't one of the best golies in North America?


Also you say Spanish and English fans laugh at our players?? So is that why Deportivo La Coruña chose Guardado as the best player in the club? Is that why Arsenal fans even made a song for Carlos Vela? Az Alkmaar fans support Hector Moreno. It isn't our fault that Failures like Bravo couldn't hack it in Europe. European fans support Mexican players when they show heart and huevos for they're club. So don't give me that crap saying Europeans laugh at our players.


If Ochoa is overrated so what..... so are a lot of players in Mexico. But just because Televisa is the owner of America, that's when people say a player is overrated.

If ochoa was really worth it, these teams would have put up the money for him. I do recall all those ochoa al man united rumors. please, ochoa is worth chump change for them, they coulda made it happen. i didnt say hes not one of the best. Im saying he isnt the best. Honestly, Tim howard is. But you wont admit that. And the players that made it in europe are but a handful. Read the topic question again. It doesnt say are other players in mexico overrated, it says Is ochoa overrated? answer yes he is. Plain and simple.
avatar
El Chivazteka
El Debutante
El Debutante

Posts : 40
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 27
Location : Donde yo mando, NJ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Memo Ochoa overrated

Post  El Cabrito R*B on Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:28 am

@ diablito
if you dont base a player on their last season what do you case it on? omar bravo is one of the best scorers for chivas but he had a horrible season, should they still call him up?

ochoa is a so-so gk. there are goalies that could probably do better in the national squad if they were given a chance. jorge villalpando actually tries his best most games.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
El Cabrito R*B
Team Captain
Team Captain

Posts : 105
Join date : 2010-01-03
Age : 24
Location : Tijuana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Memo Ochoa overrated

Post  D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema on Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:40 am

@El Cabrito so Bravo only had 1 bad Season? I can remember him being in the worst 11 players in La Liga, even Celta De Vigo a second division team dint want him. Tigres got him but he also sucked in Tigres. He's back in Chivas and what has he done?? Face it he sucks now and he won't be the scorer he was before failing in Europe. And yes last season people were saying Corona was the best season and this season he dint do as well he cost Cruz Azul games and also made and dint people say Oswaldo had a better season last Apertura??

So let me ask you if Arellano did good last season but sucked in this one should he be a call up for El-Tri?? No because that means he is a incosistant player. Now a player like Guardado, Blanco those are players who bust their ass every game they play.



@Chivasteka no doubt that Howard is the best Golie in North America. But I have seen games whe he eats up 7 goals like in the Europa League agaisnt Benfica. America wants to much money for Ochoa to leave and Euro teams don't waste a lot of money for Golies, If Ochoa really wants to leave this can be his year considering his contract ends this year. Could he be a better golie if he leaves America? Yes he can now to haters is Ochoa overrated? Yes he is because he is a sponsored player by a lot of sponsors.
avatar
D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema
Starting XI
Starting XI

Posts : 93
Join date : 2010-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Memo Ochoa overrated

Post  El Cabrito R*B on Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:52 pm

@ diablito
you were critcizing me because i chose the goalies based on their last season, but now you're saying that it also has to do with consistency? that means oswaldoshould be called up, not ochoa
avatar
El Cabrito R*B
Team Captain
Team Captain

Posts : 105
Join date : 2010-01-03
Age : 24
Location : Tijuana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Memo Ochoa overrated

Post  D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema on Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:58 pm

@El Cabrito..... so Oswaldo is always Consistant? He doesn't make mistakes? All golies make mistakes no golie is perfect but Aguirre has given Ochoa the chance to be the starting golie for Mexico. Oswaldo won't be called up because he doesn't fit in Aguirres plans, plus he's been to 3 World Cups and he should let another Golie play in the World Cup.
avatar
D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema
Starting XI
Starting XI

Posts : 93
Join date : 2010-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Memo Ochoa overrated

Post  El Chivazteka on Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:08 pm

D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema wrote:@El Cabrito..... so Oswaldo is always Consistant? He doesn't make mistakes? All golies make mistakes no golie is perfect but Aguirre has given Ochoa the chance to be the starting golie for Mexico. Oswaldo won't be called up because he doesn't fit in Aguirres plans, plus he's been to 3 World Cups and he should let another Golie play in the World Cup.


Haha Como dijo bauer after americas lost yesterday. Everton is not playing un equipo cualquiera like tecos which tied you guys. They are playing in the europa league. Oswaldo has been to 3 world cups for a reason. hes the most experienced goalie we have as far as world cups go. and you brought up arellano again. whtat a surprise. Tell me something i havent heard from you. Yoru just repeating yourself at this point.
avatar
El Chivazteka
El Debutante
El Debutante

Posts : 40
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 27
Location : Donde yo mando, NJ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Memo Ochoa overrated

Post  D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema on Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:37 pm

@Chivasteka..... so we tied with Tecos so what is that a bad thing? Yeah America isn't in The Libetadores so what? I know Cabras are on Oswaldos nuts because he was a Cabra so now that he gots experience we should call him up? We know Cabras are happy knowing America isn't in the Libertadores but we dint get a hand out from Conmebol and got a pass directly to Octavos.


Ochoa is the starting golie for Mexico he has earned his spot and no matter how much Cabras want Oldswaldo back he won't be in El-Tri, the 3 golie for The WC will be.......


1. Ochoa

2. Corona

3. Michel



About Beaur yeah he made a dumb comment who wouldn't be mad but oh well, at least he isn't a shit talker like Vergara who talks shit and when Cabras lose he doesn't show his face up. So please who's a bigger A-Hole Vergara of Beaur?
avatar
D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema
Starting XI
Starting XI

Posts : 93
Join date : 2010-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Memo Ochoa overrated

Post  El Chivazteka on Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:19 pm

D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema wrote:@Chivasteka..... so we tied with Tecos so what is that a bad thing? Yeah America isn't in The Libetadores so what? I know Cabras are on Oswaldos nuts because he was a Cabra so now that he gots experience we should call him up? We know Cabras are happy knowing America isn't in the Libertadores but we dint get a hand out from Conmebol and got a pass directly to Octavos.


Ochoa is the starting golie for Mexico he has earned his spot and no matter how much Cabras want Oldswaldo back he won't be in El-Tri, the 3 golie for The WC will be.......


1. Ochoa

2. Corona

3. Michel



About Beaur yeah he made a dumb comment who wouldn't be mad but oh well, at least he isn't a shit talker like Vergara who talks shit and when Cabras lose he doesn't show his face up. So please who's a bigger A-Hole Vergara of Beaur?

Okay now you can really tell your a wila. Chivas got a free handout? last time i checked, they earned that right. They qualified themselves to the knockouit stage. Conmebol didnt hand them to it. We won the interliga last year unlike your precious wilas. We earned our way to the knockout stages.

If oswaldo gets called up, ochoa better be scared. If oswaldo gets called up, its not gonna be to warm the bench. i guarantee you that much. And if you think those will be the top goalies? your wrong. Orozco yet again beat ochoa and made the stops whne his team needed him. If he had a bigger promoter, theyd be pleading aguirre to call him up asap.

As far as who is more pendejo out of the two? I could care less. i really dont care for either. so talk all the shit you want about vergara, me tiene sin cuidado.
avatar
El Chivazteka
El Debutante
El Debutante

Posts : 40
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 27
Location : Donde yo mando, NJ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Memo Ochoa overrated

Post  D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema on Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:27 pm

@Chivasteka.....Hahaha neta man your fuinny Cabra. So now if Oswaldo gets called up he won't be in the bench??? Neta how dumb are Chivestias?


America dint make the Libertadores and yeah it sucks and Orozco was the better golie but I can guarantee you that if America had went we would of gotten farther than the Perros Con Cuernos. Your team can't handle 2 competitions and that's a fact.


Talk all the smack you want you want about America losing all the Antis have that right but I'm still right here Cabra. Lets see who's the one laughing at the end when Chivas loses in both tournaments but like every Mexican ill cheer for the Mexican teams.
avatar
D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema
Starting XI
Starting XI

Posts : 93
Join date : 2010-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Memo Ochoa overrated

Post  El Cabrito R*B on Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:38 am

speaking of GOALKEEPERS, remember ochoa's goal against america?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
El Cabrito R*B
Team Captain
Team Captain

Posts : 105
Join date : 2010-01-03
Age : 24
Location : Tijuana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Memo Ochoa overrated

Post  Az-Tek on Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:34 am

Orozco is good i aint gonna hate or bitch he is good but he wont replace Ochoa maybe he should replace Corona but he wont replace ochoa and michel is a old fag like oswaldo sanchez
avatar
Az-Tek
El Debutante
El Debutante

Posts : 40
Join date : 2010-01-04
Location : West Coast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Memo Ochoa overrated

Post  El Chivazteka on Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:02 am

D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema wrote:@Chivasteka.....Hahaha neta man your fuinny Cabra. So now if Oswaldo gets called up he won't be in the bench??? Neta how dumb are Chivestias?


America dint make the Libertadores and yeah it sucks and Orozco was the better golie but I can guarantee you that if America had went we would of gotten farther than the Perros Con Cuernos. Your team can't handle 2 competitions and that's a fact.


Talk all the smack you want you want about America losing all the Antis have that right but I'm still right here Cabra. Lets see who's the one laughing at the end when Chivas loses in both tournaments but like every Mexican ill cheer for the Mexican teams.

Then why dont they call sanchez to sit bench then? Corona hasnt dont shit either. Is aguirre scared of some good old competition? And your team can handle two competitions? they couldnt even handle the Interliga. Maybe chivas will get eliminated in the libertadores, but atleast we can say we were there? i mean you wilas say. Atleast we got to the liguilla. Yet you still brag about that. So imma brag about chivas EARNING their way into the knockout phase.
avatar
El Chivazteka
El Debutante
El Debutante

Posts : 40
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 27
Location : Donde yo mando, NJ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Memo Ochoa overrated

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum