Blanco scores... but Veracruz loses again? I wonder if Blanco is regreting the move yet?

Go down

Blanco scores... but Veracruz loses again? I wonder if Blanco is regreting the move yet?

Post  The Roc {venemez23} on Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:00 pm

Question
The Roc {venemez23}
Nuevo Refuerzo
Nuevo Refuerzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blanco scores... but Veracruz loses again? I wonder if Blanco is regreting the move yet?

Post  D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema on Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:12 pm

Well he did seem pissed when the players were making stupid mistakes. He said he needs the team to put more effort because he can't do all the work for the team. He should of came back to America but because a number issue he dint come back.
D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema
Starting XI
Starting XI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blanco scores... but Veracruz loses again? I wonder if Blanco is regreting the move yet?

Post  Slick El Santista on Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:54 pm

D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema wrote:Well he did seem pissed when the players were making stupid mistakes. He said he needs the team to put more effort because he can't do all the work for the team. He should of came back to America but because a number issue he dint come back.

and that's dumbass Bauers fault.. It's easy to be the bigger man and I would think a man of his [Bauer] stature would tell Cabanas to be numero.9 fir the return of the legend Cuauhtemoc Blanco.. Cabanas would've respected it just because he respects the Mexican community
Slick El Santista
El Debutante
El Debutante

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  aguila_jalisco V!A on Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:50 pm

thats what he getsss

Team Captain

View user profile http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/elameca

Back to top Go down

Post  Chiveriotony R*B on Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:38 pm

this is old stuff! jorobado blanco xD
Chiveriotony R*B
Team Captain
Team Captain

View user profile http://www.tetrisfriends.com

Back to top Go down

Post  seo123 on Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:46 am

Hi

The admission comes as Mexican Foreign Relations Secretary Luis Ernesto Derbez called on Latin American countries to unite against a U.S. House of Representatives bill to toughen border enforcement.

The bill, which passed on Friday with a 239-182 vote, would make illegal entry a felony, and enlist military and local police to help stop illegal entrants.

But officials of Mexico's federal Human Rights Commission acknowledged that Mexico already employs both tactics in its own territory.

"As a matter of fact, (Mexico's) population law does include prison terms for illegally entering the country ... and this is something that has been the subject of constant complaints," said Mauricio Farah, a national inspector for the rights commission.

Jose Luis Soberanes, president of the rights commission, said that Mexico also uses many government agencies, such as the police and the military, to detain undocumented migrants, even though Mexican law technically doesn't allow that.

Seo company

Thanks

seo123
Nuevo Refuerzo
Nuevo Refuerzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jas on Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:17 am

HI

D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema wrote:
Well he did seem pissed when the players were making stupid mistakes. He said he needs the team to put more effort because he can't do all the work for the team. He should of came back to America but because a number issue he dint come back.

and that's dumbass Bauers fault.. It's easy to be the bigger man and I would think a man of his [Bauer] stature would tell Cabanas to be numero.9 fir the return of the legend Cuauhtemoc Blanco.. Cabanas would've respected it just because he respects the Mexican community

inception watch online

Thanks

jas
Nuevo Refuerzo
Nuevo Refuerzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down