Mexican Futbol Section
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» It has been awfully quiet.
do you think the ronaldinho show is back!?!?!? EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 2:29 am by Danny555

» WELCOME NEW MFS USERS!
do you think the ronaldinho show is back!?!?!? EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 2:43 am by aguila_jalisco V!A

» MFS!: Marco Fabian going to europe?
do you think the ronaldinho show is back!?!?!? EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:19 pm by DewsRandom

» How many Central Americans are there in this section who still watch Central American football?
do you think the ronaldinho show is back!?!?!? EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 10:58 pm by aguila_jalisco V!A

» Attention all MFS Users and Guests
do you think the ronaldinho show is back!?!?!? EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 5:28 pm by Admin (Ebays)

» Who will win the cup? Quien ganara la copa?
do you think the ronaldinho show is back!?!?!? EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 7:18 am by Admin (Ebays)

» this place is dead again
do you think the ronaldinho show is back!?!?!? EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 4:32 am by Admin (The Wolf)

» CHIVAS REP. MEXICO!
do you think the ronaldinho show is back!?!?!? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 6:19 am by i want to make money

» Blanco scores... but Veracruz loses again? I wonder if Blanco is regreting the move yet?
do you think the ronaldinho show is back!?!?!? EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:17 am by jas

do you think the ronaldinho show is back!?!?!?

5 posters

Go down

do you think the ronaldinho show is back!?!?!? Empty do you think the ronaldinho show is back!?!?!?

Post  [{©hÏVªš}]™ Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:11 pm

Well it seems like he's getting his level back up...he's playing like the ronaldinho that was in barca..idk but ronaldinho is one of my favorite players even..I like how he has fun playing and his carisma..you think he's close to compiting with ronaldo and messi??? Or is his time over?
[{©hÏVªš}]™
[{©hÏVªš}]™
El Debutante
El Debutante

Back to top Go down

do you think the ronaldinho show is back!?!?!? Empty Re: do you think the ronaldinho show is back!?!?!?

Post  EZLN12 V!A Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:27 pm

The good thing is that he is coming back!! he is a great player gaining his level back.. I think he could try being at the level of Messi, Ronaldo.. Etc..

Did you read where the article where he says he is in his best period of his career.. he had to be joking there..
EZLN12 V!A
EZLN12 V!A
El Debutante
El Debutante

Back to top Go down

do you think the ronaldinho show is back!?!?!? Empty Re: do you think the ronaldinho show is back!?!?!?

Post  { Mr.Indios } Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:27 pm

yeah man i hope he regains his level no doubt he's good
i always loved watching him play
{ Mr.Indios }
{ Mr.Indios }
Nuevo Refuerzo
Nuevo Refuerzo

Back to top Go down

Post  D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:23 am

Will he be back to his old form from the 04-05 season? No his body isn't the same also he's almost 30. But Ronaldinho doesn't need to compete with Messi or C.Ronaldo. In his prime none of those 2 could do what he did. Most teams parked the bus not because of Barca but because of Ronaldinho. Ronaldinho is better than Messi and C.Ronaldo combined. He was a amazing player for both Barca and Brazil. Sure now he isn't the same but he still playes good.

Remember while Ronaldinho was tearing it up in his prime Messi and C.Ronaldo were bench warmers. He can't do what he did in his prime but he still gots that magic touch. And Messi and C.Ronaldo will have to do much more to be on the level of Ronaldinho.

Ronaldino>C.Ronaldo>Messi
D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema
D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema
Starting XI
Starting XI

Back to top Go down

Post  Slick El Santista Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:48 pm

ronaldinho in his prime was the best player i have ever seen play! he was so smooth and silky with the ball and he had this touch that blew everyones mind! i hope he gets back in form because he deserves to go to SA.2010.. Lately the dude is on fire and is tearing it up in milan simple as that.

do you think the ronaldinho show is back!?!?!? 458160 >>> do you think the ronaldinho show is back!?!?!? 844568
Slick El Santista
Slick El Santista
El Debutante
El Debutante

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down