Mexican Futbol Section
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» It has been awfully quiet.
Talk all about Salvador Cabanas here EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 2:29 am by Danny555

» WELCOME NEW MFS USERS!
Talk all about Salvador Cabanas here EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 2:43 am by aguila_jalisco V!A

» MFS!: Marco Fabian going to europe?
Talk all about Salvador Cabanas here EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:19 pm by DewsRandom

» How many Central Americans are there in this section who still watch Central American football?
Talk all about Salvador Cabanas here EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 10:58 pm by aguila_jalisco V!A

» Attention all MFS Users and Guests
Talk all about Salvador Cabanas here EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 5:28 pm by Admin (Ebays)

» Who will win the cup? Quien ganara la copa?
Talk all about Salvador Cabanas here EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 7:18 am by Admin (Ebays)

» this place is dead again
Talk all about Salvador Cabanas here EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 4:32 am by Admin (The Wolf)

» CHIVAS REP. MEXICO!
Talk all about Salvador Cabanas here EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 6:19 am by i want to make money

» Blanco scores... but Veracruz loses again? I wonder if Blanco is regreting the move yet?
Talk all about Salvador Cabanas here EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:17 am by jas

Talk all about Salvador Cabanas here

+3
D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema
Slick El Santista
Admin (Ebays)
7 posters

Go down

Talk all about Salvador Cabanas here Empty Talk all about Salvador Cabanas here

Post  Admin (Ebays) Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:00 pm

Sad what happened to him. What you guys think? Will he be ok?
Admin (Ebays)
Admin (Ebays)
Director Tecnico (Admin)
Director Tecnico (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Talk all about Salvador Cabanas here Empty Re: Talk all about Salvador Cabanas here

Post  Slick El Santista Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:01 pm

its sad man.. even though the guy called me a puto a couple weeks ago (at pizza hut park after he scored the free kick) im praying cause he changed the face of mexican futbol regardless of what anyoone says
Slick El Santista
Slick El Santista
El Debutante
El Debutante

Back to top Go down

Talk all about Salvador Cabanas here Empty Re: Talk all about Salvador Cabanas here

Post  D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:59 pm

Its sad , as a Americanista I'm saddened by the news. My prayers go out to him and his family. He will surely be missed in America. Hopefully they catch the pendejo who shot him.
D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema
D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema
Starting XI
Starting XI

Back to top Go down

Post  A Man of Legends Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:33 pm

As a fan of FMF I am sadden to hear the news and even more with only a couple of months left for the world cup
A Man of Legends
A Man of Legends
Starting XI
Starting XI

Back to top Go down

Post  Hociel R*B Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:30 pm

it's really sad i hope he makes a full recovery and gets no brain damage i heard he can barely move 1 arm and 1 leg but he's concious so that's good but they said most likely he'll miss the season and the world cup

Hociel R*B
El Debutante
El Debutante

Back to top Go down

Post  Estrella R*B Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:52 pm

I'm so sad...
I hope he recovers completely.

Sad
Estrella R*B
Estrella R*B
Nuevo Refuerzo
Nuevo Refuerzo

Back to top Go down

Post  El Cabrito R*B Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:00 am

hopefully he gets better soon. to be honest he's one of the people that give flavor to el clasico. i was hoping to see him play in the WC .

"Fuerza Chava"

@ slick
you met cabanas?
El Cabrito R*B
El Cabrito R*B
Team Captain
Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Slick El Santista Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:55 pm

El Cabrito R*B wrote:hopefully he gets better soon. to be honest he's one of the people that give flavor to el clasico. i was hoping to see him play in the WC .

"Fuerza Chava"

@ slick
you met cabanas?

Nooo I don't know if you watched the interliga game in Dallas, America vs Atlante.. But after he scored the free kick we were yelling at him and shit and I promise he looked directly in my eyes (I was sitting front row) and said "Que Puto?!" lmao I laughed and he looked serious
Slick El Santista
Slick El Santista
El Debutante
El Debutante

Back to top Go down

Post  El Cabrito R*B Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:52 pm

@ slick
thats cool, you sat in the front row of the interliga? the only game ive been to is the mexico vs argentina in SD. it was a fail
El Cabrito R*B
El Cabrito R*B
Team Captain
Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Slick El Santista Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:08 pm

El Cabrito R*B wrote:@ slick
thats cool, you sat in the front row of the interliga? the only game ive been to is the mexico vs argentina in SD. it was a fail

yeah but nothing tops the Mexico-Haiti game I went to.. I sat 12 rows from the field at the New Cowboys Stadium and they said that the Mexico-Haiti game was like the closest of an atmosphere a US Stadium will ever get compared to Azteca.. It was amazing and I'll never forget it.. It was also the first game my grandpa had seen El Tricolor since he moved here from Mexico about 30 years ago.. It was a memory Mexico will give me.
Slick El Santista
Slick El Santista
El Debutante
El Debutante

Back to top Go down

Post  El Cabrito R*B Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:41 pm

Slick El Santista wrote:

yeah but nothing tops the Mexico-Haiti game I went to.. I sat 12 rows from the field at the New Cowboys Stadium and they said that the Mexico-Haiti game was like the closest of an atmosphere a US Stadium will ever get compared to Azteca.. It was amazing and I'll never forget it.. It was also the first game my grandpa had seen El Tricolor since he moved here from Mexico about 30 years ago.. It was a memory Mexico will give me.

which mexico-haiti? my great grandpa went to the bernabeu and that's about the greatest thing in my family
El Cabrito R*B
El Cabrito R*B
Team Captain
Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Slick El Santista Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:42 am

El Cabrito R*B wrote:
Slick El Santista wrote:

which mexico-haiti? my great grandpa went to the bernabeu and that's about the greatest thing in my family

The Copa Oro game last summer when we won 4-2 con Gio, Barrera, Venado, Ochoa y todo los chavos.. Wow on your grandfather man, that's pretty much amazing to say the least. I've made it a plan to be at the Emirates and there in my lifetime.
Slick El Santista
Slick El Santista
El Debutante
El Debutante

Back to top Go down

Post  El Cabrito R*B Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:38 am

@ slick
my great granpa was spanish. he was a madrid fan, that's why i dont like la liga. i always feel bad about rooting for barca
El Cabrito R*B
El Cabrito R*B
Team Captain
Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down