Mexican Futbol Section
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» It has been awfully quiet.
Negrito made 9 fakes just to report my question...your thoughts on this?? EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 2:29 am by Danny555

» WELCOME NEW MFS USERS!
Negrito made 9 fakes just to report my question...your thoughts on this?? EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 2:43 am by aguila_jalisco V!A

» MFS!: Marco Fabian going to europe?
Negrito made 9 fakes just to report my question...your thoughts on this?? EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:19 pm by DewsRandom

» How many Central Americans are there in this section who still watch Central American football?
Negrito made 9 fakes just to report my question...your thoughts on this?? EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 10:58 pm by aguila_jalisco V!A

» Attention all MFS Users and Guests
Negrito made 9 fakes just to report my question...your thoughts on this?? EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 5:28 pm by Admin (Ebays)

» Who will win the cup? Quien ganara la copa?
Negrito made 9 fakes just to report my question...your thoughts on this?? EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 7:18 am by Admin (Ebays)

» this place is dead again
Negrito made 9 fakes just to report my question...your thoughts on this?? EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 4:32 am by Admin (The Wolf)

» CHIVAS REP. MEXICO!
Negrito made 9 fakes just to report my question...your thoughts on this?? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 6:19 am by i want to make money

» Blanco scores... but Veracruz loses again? I wonder if Blanco is regreting the move yet?
Negrito made 9 fakes just to report my question...your thoughts on this?? EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:17 am by jas

Negrito made 9 fakes just to report my question...your thoughts on this??

5 posters

Go down

Negrito made 9 fakes just to report my question...your thoughts on this?? Empty Negrito made 9 fakes just to report my question...your thoughts on this??

Post  John R0xxx R*B Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:13 am

Does he need a life?
does he need help?
John R0xxx R*B
John R0xxx R*B
El Debutante
El Debutante

Back to top Go down

Negrito made 9 fakes just to report my question...your thoughts on this?? Empty Re: Negrito made 9 fakes just to report my question...your thoughts on this??

Post  aguila_jalisco V!A Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:36 am

mejor join my site B)
http://downloadnations.omgforum.net/
aguila_jalisco V!A
aguila_jalisco V!A
Team Captain
Team Captain

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/elameca

Back to top Go down

Negrito made 9 fakes just to report my question...your thoughts on this?? Empty Re: Negrito made 9 fakes just to report my question...your thoughts on this??

Post  aguila14 V!A Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:55 pm

i helped him with another 9.

your the one that needs a life.

cheating your way to the top.
hjahahhahaha

i bet you cried when you saw your account got deleted

hahahahahahahhahahah
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

TOMA PUTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hAhahahahahhHaqhahHHAhahahah
YOUR ACCOUNT GOT DELETED

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHahHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
aguila14 V!A
aguila14 V!A
Starting XI
Starting XI

Back to top Go down

Post  John R0xxx R*B Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:55 am

@WILA14
haha dude ur dumb...I got my account suspended on puropose so people could stop bitchin saying im a cheater and shit....ask anyone on chatango they were there when i did it...
WOW u made fake accounts thats childish..u need to grow up wila14
I mean look at they way u act...like a fukkin child...
John R0xxx R*B
John R0xxx R*B
El Debutante
El Debutante

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (The Wolf) Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:16 am

John R0xxx R*B wrote:@WILA14
haha dude ur dumb...I got my account suspended on puropose so people could stop bitchin saying im a cheater and shit....ask anyone on chatango they were there when i did it...

De k hablas mijo
the nn army didnt report you...

we only trolled ur question..

haha dont be dumb johnroxxx...

once a homeboy... always ahomeboy...
Admin (The Wolf)
Admin (The Wolf)
Director Tecnico (Admin)
Director Tecnico (Admin)

http://sites.google.com/site/mexicanfutbolsection/

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (The Wolf) Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:25 am

Admin (Negrito) wrote:
John R0xxx R*B wrote:@WILA14

De k hablas mijo
the nn army didnt report you...

we only trolled ur question..

haha dont be dumb johnroxxx...

once a homeboy... always ahomeboy...

also roxxx... i want people to see the stupidity of ur post... im keeping it up.... i could delete it like nothing
Negrito made 9 fakes just to report my question...your thoughts on this?? 411224
Admin (The Wolf)
Admin (The Wolf)
Director Tecnico (Admin)
Director Tecnico (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  John R0xxx R*B Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:29 am

@negrito- ok dude but why did u go all crazy and spammed my question like that....what did i do to u that made u so mad...
John R0xxx R*B
John R0xxx R*B
El Debutante
El Debutante

Back to top Go down

Post  aguila14 V!A Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:43 am

John R0xxx R*B wrote:@negrito- ok dude but why did u go all crazy and spammed my question like that....what did i do to u that made u so mad...

virgen
aguila14 V!A
aguila14 V!A
Starting XI
Starting XI

Back to top Go down

Post  John R0xxx R*B Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:58 am

@wila14- Umm all I can say is Get A Life and get laid...u act like a child 4reals..
John R0xxx R*B
John R0xxx R*B
El Debutante
El Debutante

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (The Wolf) Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:08 am

John R0xxx R*B wrote:@wila14- Umm all I can say is Get A Life and get laid...u act like a child 4reals..

Well

1. You Blocked me for no apparent reason
2. you have repeatedly asked for my farewell from the mfs
Admin (The Wolf)
Admin (The Wolf)
Director Tecnico (Admin)
Director Tecnico (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  John R0xxx R*B Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:18 am

@negrito
The reason why I blocked u was because i thought u were that Mexican guy troll...yeah someone told me that was u but idk...
I mean i could unblock u if u want...im prolly gonna stop going to yahoo answers anyways.....
all this arguing is childish...
John R0xxx R*B
John R0xxx R*B
El Debutante
El Debutante

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (The Wolf) Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:06 am

John R0xxx R*B wrote:@negrito
The reason why I blocked u was because i thought u were that Mexican guy troll...yeah someone told me that was u but idk...
I mean i could unblock u if u want...im prolly gonna stop going to yahoo answers anyways.....
all this arguing is childish...

agreed
ps
i seriously dont know who da tequila dude is
Admin (The Wolf)
Admin (The Wolf)
Director Tecnico (Admin)
Director Tecnico (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  aguila14 V!A Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:42 am

John R0xxx R*B wrote:@wila14- Umm all I can say is Get A Life and get laid...u act like a child 4reals..

u pretend like if you have gotten laid....i mean
sombody who spents countless hours cheating on yahoo answer FOR SURE hasn't gotten laid.
aguila14 V!A
aguila14 V!A
Starting XI
Starting XI

Back to top Go down

Post  John R0xxx R*B Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:23 am

haha bro i dont got to lie...and u aint got to believe me..just shh...and go get laid u little virgin
John R0xxx R*B
John R0xxx R*B
El Debutante
El Debutante

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (The Wolf) Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:49 am

John R0xxx R*B wrote:haha bro i dont got to lie...and u aint got to believe me..just shh...and go get laid u little virgin

Im a virgin... I admit it... I aint going to be a carrier or spreader of diseases and unplanned babies... I've gotten girls and many think im attractive and all that...

welll

hey roxx

whose the guy who told u that i was behind that mexican guy account
Admin (The Wolf)
Admin (The Wolf)
Director Tecnico (Admin)
Director Tecnico (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  Chiveriotony R*B Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:57 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^this is all drama....why you girls fighting...

that's why it's better to be in Y/A Mexico(Mexican Football Section) Smile
Chiveriotony R*B
Chiveriotony R*B
Team Captain
Team Captain

http://www.tetrisfriends.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (The Wolf) Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:43 pm

Chiveriotony R*B wrote:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^this is all drama....why you girls fighting...

The mexican version is too retarded... idk why too many people and waaaaaaaay too many trolls
Admin (The Wolf)
Admin (The Wolf)
Director Tecnico (Admin)
Director Tecnico (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  Chiveriotony R*B Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:57 pm

Admin (Negrito) wrote:
Chiveriotony R*B wrote:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^this is all drama....why you girls fighting...

The mexican version is too retarded... idk why too many people and waaaaaaaay too many trolls

lots of trolls but when i was there for like 8 days i saw some good answers.questions and good people there
Chiveriotony R*B
Chiveriotony R*B
Team Captain
Team Captain

http://www.tetrisfriends.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (The Wolf) Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:51 pm

Chiveriotony R*B wrote:
Admin (Negrito) wrote:

lots of trolls but when i was there for like 8 days i saw some good answers.questions and good people there

Let's breathe life into this site again.
Admin (The Wolf)
Admin (The Wolf)
Director Tecnico (Admin)
Director Tecnico (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down