Negrito made 9 fakes just to report my question...your thoughts on this??

Go down

Negrito made 9 fakes just to report my question...your thoughts on this??

Post  John R0xxx R*B on Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:13 am

Does he need a life?
does he need help?
avatar
John R0xxx R*B
El Debutante
El Debutante

Posts : 18
Join date : 2010-01-06
Age : 26
Location : North Carolina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Negrito made 9 fakes just to report my question...your thoughts on this??

Post  aguila_jalisco V!A on Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:36 am

mejor join my site B)
http://downloadnations.omgforum.net/

_________________
avatar
aguila_jalisco V!A
Team Captain
Team Captain

Posts : 167
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 25
Location : ova hea

View user profile http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/elameca

Back to top Go down

Re: Negrito made 9 fakes just to report my question...your thoughts on this??

Post  aguila14 V!A on Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:55 pm

i helped him with another 9.

your the one that needs a life.

cheating your way to the top.
hjahahhahaha

i bet you cried when you saw your account got deleted

hahahahahahahhahahah
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

TOMA PUTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hAhahahahahhHaqhahHHAhahahah
YOUR ACCOUNT GOT DELETED

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHahHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
avatar
aguila14 V!A
Starting XI
Starting XI

Posts : 81
Join date : 2010-01-03
Age : 23
Location : texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Negrito made 9 fakes just to report my question...your thoughts on this??

Post  John R0xxx R*B on Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:55 am

@WILA14
haha dude ur dumb...I got my account suspended on puropose so people could stop bitchin saying im a cheater and shit....ask anyone on chatango they were there when i did it...
WOW u made fake accounts thats childish..u need to grow up wila14
I mean look at they way u act...like a fukkin child...
avatar
John R0xxx R*B
El Debutante
El Debutante

Posts : 18
Join date : 2010-01-06
Age : 26
Location : North Carolina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Negrito made 9 fakes just to report my question...your thoughts on this??

Post  Admin (The Wolf) on Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:16 am

John R0xxx R*B wrote:@WILA14
haha dude ur dumb...I got my account suspended on puropose so people could stop bitchin saying im a cheater and shit....ask anyone on chatango they were there when i did it...
WOW u made fake accounts thats childish..u need to grow up wila14
I mean look at they way u act...like a fukkin child...

De k hablas mijo
the nn army didnt report you...

we only trolled ur question..

haha dont be dumb johnroxxx...

once a homeboy... always ahomeboy...
avatar
Admin (The Wolf)
Director Tecnico (Admin)
Director Tecnico (Admin)

Posts : 168
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 15
Location : Sun Valley, California

View user profile http://sites.google.com/site/mexicanfutbolsection/

Back to top Go down

Re: Negrito made 9 fakes just to report my question...your thoughts on this??

Post  Admin (The Wolf) on Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:25 am

Admin (Negrito) wrote:
John R0xxx R*B wrote:@WILA14
haha dude ur dumb...I got my account suspended on puropose so people could stop bitchin saying im a cheater and shit....ask anyone on chatango they were there when i did it...
WOW u made fake accounts thats childish..u need to grow up wila14
I mean look at they way u act...like a fukkin child...

De k hablas mijo
the nn army didnt report you...

we only trolled ur question..

haha dont be dumb johnroxxx...

once a homeboy... always ahomeboy...


also roxxx... i want people to see the stupidity of ur post... im keeping it up.... i could delete it like nothing
avatar
Admin (The Wolf)
Director Tecnico (Admin)
Director Tecnico (Admin)

Posts : 168
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 15
Location : Sun Valley, California

View user profile http://sites.google.com/site/mexicanfutbolsection/

Back to top Go down

Re: Negrito made 9 fakes just to report my question...your thoughts on this??

Post  John R0xxx R*B on Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:29 am

@negrito- ok dude but why did u go all crazy and spammed my question like that....what did i do to u that made u so mad...
avatar
John R0xxx R*B
El Debutante
El Debutante

Posts : 18
Join date : 2010-01-06
Age : 26
Location : North Carolina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Negrito made 9 fakes just to report my question...your thoughts on this??

Post  aguila14 V!A on Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:43 am

John R0xxx R*B wrote:@negrito- ok dude but why did u go all crazy and spammed my question like that....what did i do to u that made u so mad...

virgen
avatar
aguila14 V!A
Starting XI
Starting XI

Posts : 81
Join date : 2010-01-03
Age : 23
Location : texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Negrito made 9 fakes just to report my question...your thoughts on this??

Post  John R0xxx R*B on Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:58 am

@wila14- Umm all I can say is Get A Life and get laid...u act like a child 4reals..
avatar
John R0xxx R*B
El Debutante
El Debutante

Posts : 18
Join date : 2010-01-06
Age : 26
Location : North Carolina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Negrito made 9 fakes just to report my question...your thoughts on this??

Post  Admin (The Wolf) on Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:08 am

John R0xxx R*B wrote:@wila14- Umm all I can say is Get A Life and get laid...u act like a child 4reals..


Well

1. You Blocked me for no apparent reason
2. you have repeatedly asked for my farewell from the mfs
avatar
Admin (The Wolf)
Director Tecnico (Admin)
Director Tecnico (Admin)

Posts : 168
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 15
Location : Sun Valley, California

View user profile http://sites.google.com/site/mexicanfutbolsection/

Back to top Go down

Re: Negrito made 9 fakes just to report my question...your thoughts on this??

Post  John R0xxx R*B on Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:18 am

@negrito
The reason why I blocked u was because i thought u were that Mexican guy troll...yeah someone told me that was u but idk...
I mean i could unblock u if u want...im prolly gonna stop going to yahoo answers anyways.....
all this arguing is childish...
avatar
John R0xxx R*B
El Debutante
El Debutante

Posts : 18
Join date : 2010-01-06
Age : 26
Location : North Carolina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Negrito made 9 fakes just to report my question...your thoughts on this??

Post  Admin (The Wolf) on Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:06 am

John R0xxx R*B wrote:@negrito
The reason why I blocked u was because i thought u were that Mexican guy troll...yeah someone told me that was u but idk...
I mean i could unblock u if u want...im prolly gonna stop going to yahoo answers anyways.....
all this arguing is childish...

agreed
ps
i seriously dont know who da tequila dude is
avatar
Admin (The Wolf)
Director Tecnico (Admin)
Director Tecnico (Admin)

Posts : 168
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 15
Location : Sun Valley, California

View user profile http://sites.google.com/site/mexicanfutbolsection/

Back to top Go down

Re: Negrito made 9 fakes just to report my question...your thoughts on this??

Post  aguila14 V!A on Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:42 am

John R0xxx R*B wrote:@wila14- Umm all I can say is Get A Life and get laid...u act like a child 4reals..

u pretend like if you have gotten laid....i mean
sombody who spents countless hours cheating on yahoo answer FOR SURE hasn't gotten laid.
avatar
aguila14 V!A
Starting XI
Starting XI

Posts : 81
Join date : 2010-01-03
Age : 23
Location : texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Negrito made 9 fakes just to report my question...your thoughts on this??

Post  John R0xxx R*B on Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:23 am

haha bro i dont got to lie...and u aint got to believe me..just shh...and go get laid u little virgin
avatar
John R0xxx R*B
El Debutante
El Debutante

Posts : 18
Join date : 2010-01-06
Age : 26
Location : North Carolina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Negrito made 9 fakes just to report my question...your thoughts on this??

Post  Admin (The Wolf) on Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:49 am

John R0xxx R*B wrote:haha bro i dont got to lie...and u aint got to believe me..just shh...and go get laid u little virgin


Im a virgin... I admit it... I aint going to be a carrier or spreader of diseases and unplanned babies... I've gotten girls and many think im attractive and all that...

welll

hey roxx

whose the guy who told u that i was behind that mexican guy account
avatar
Admin (The Wolf)
Director Tecnico (Admin)
Director Tecnico (Admin)

Posts : 168
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 15
Location : Sun Valley, California

View user profile http://sites.google.com/site/mexicanfutbolsection/

Back to top Go down

Re: Negrito made 9 fakes just to report my question...your thoughts on this??

Post  Chiveriotony R*B on Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:57 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^this is all drama....why you girls fighting...

that's why it's better to be in Y/A Mexico(Mexican Football Section) Smile
avatar
Chiveriotony R*B
Team Captain
Team Captain

Posts : 123
Join date : 2010-01-04
Age : 23
Location : San Fernando Valley

View user profile http://www.tetrisfriends.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Negrito made 9 fakes just to report my question...your thoughts on this??

Post  Admin (The Wolf) on Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:43 pm

Chiveriotony R*B wrote:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^this is all drama....why you girls fighting...

that's why it's better to be in Y/A Mexico(Mexican Football Section) Smile

The mexican version is too retarded... idk why too many people and waaaaaaaay too many trolls
avatar
Admin (The Wolf)
Director Tecnico (Admin)
Director Tecnico (Admin)

Posts : 168
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 15
Location : Sun Valley, California

View user profile http://sites.google.com/site/mexicanfutbolsection/

Back to top Go down

Re: Negrito made 9 fakes just to report my question...your thoughts on this??

Post  Chiveriotony R*B on Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:57 pm

Admin (Negrito) wrote:
Chiveriotony R*B wrote:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^this is all drama....why you girls fighting...

that's why it's better to be in Y/A Mexico(Mexican Football Section) Smile

The mexican version is too retarded... idk why too many people and waaaaaaaay too many trolls



lots of trolls but when i was there for like 8 days i saw some good answers.questions and good people there
avatar
Chiveriotony R*B
Team Captain
Team Captain

Posts : 123
Join date : 2010-01-04
Age : 23
Location : San Fernando Valley

View user profile http://www.tetrisfriends.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Negrito made 9 fakes just to report my question...your thoughts on this??

Post  Admin (The Wolf) on Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:51 pm

Chiveriotony R*B wrote:
Admin (Negrito) wrote:
Chiveriotony R*B wrote:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^this is all drama....why you girls fighting...

that's why it's better to be in Y/A Mexico(Mexican Football Section) Smile

The mexican version is too retarded... idk why too many people and waaaaaaaay too many trolls



lots of trolls but when i was there for like 8 days i saw some good answers.questions and good people there

Let's breathe life into this site again.
avatar
Admin (The Wolf)
Director Tecnico (Admin)
Director Tecnico (Admin)

Posts : 168
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 15
Location : Sun Valley, California

View user profile http://sites.google.com/site/mexicanfutbolsection/

Back to top Go down

Re: Negrito made 9 fakes just to report my question...your thoughts on this??

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum