Mexican Futbol Section
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» It has been awfully quiet.
IN REFFERENCE TO REFEREES - FOR THE OPINION OF ALL SOCCER FUNS IN THE WORLD: EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 2:29 am by Danny555

» WELCOME NEW MFS USERS!
IN REFFERENCE TO REFEREES - FOR THE OPINION OF ALL SOCCER FUNS IN THE WORLD: EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 2:43 am by aguila_jalisco V!A

» MFS!: Marco Fabian going to europe?
IN REFFERENCE TO REFEREES - FOR THE OPINION OF ALL SOCCER FUNS IN THE WORLD: EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:19 pm by DewsRandom

» How many Central Americans are there in this section who still watch Central American football?
IN REFFERENCE TO REFEREES - FOR THE OPINION OF ALL SOCCER FUNS IN THE WORLD: EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 10:58 pm by aguila_jalisco V!A

» Attention all MFS Users and Guests
IN REFFERENCE TO REFEREES - FOR THE OPINION OF ALL SOCCER FUNS IN THE WORLD: EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 5:28 pm by Admin (Ebays)

» Who will win the cup? Quien ganara la copa?
IN REFFERENCE TO REFEREES - FOR THE OPINION OF ALL SOCCER FUNS IN THE WORLD: EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 7:18 am by Admin (Ebays)

» this place is dead again
IN REFFERENCE TO REFEREES - FOR THE OPINION OF ALL SOCCER FUNS IN THE WORLD: EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 4:32 am by Admin (The Wolf)

» CHIVAS REP. MEXICO!
IN REFFERENCE TO REFEREES - FOR THE OPINION OF ALL SOCCER FUNS IN THE WORLD: EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 6:19 am by i want to make money

» Blanco scores... but Veracruz loses again? I wonder if Blanco is regreting the move yet?
IN REFFERENCE TO REFEREES - FOR THE OPINION OF ALL SOCCER FUNS IN THE WORLD: EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:17 am by jas

IN REFFERENCE TO REFEREES - FOR THE OPINION OF ALL SOCCER FUNS IN THE WORLD:

3 posters

Go down

IN REFFERENCE TO REFEREES - FOR THE OPINION OF ALL SOCCER FUNS IN THE WORLD: Empty IN REFFERENCE TO REFEREES - FOR THE OPINION OF ALL SOCCER FUNS IN THE WORLD:

Post  TREBOR_USA Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:49 pm

It is very disappointing to have to wait 4 years for a World Cup!! Not only that but it is even more excruciating when FIFA allows referees like Marco Rodriguez the Vampire to referee a game of such a caliber!!t is repugnant that this so called "referee" should be allowed to be in a WC game!!!

Chile & Spain game would have been probably the BEST game thus far if this Marco Rodriguez cerdo would not have refereed the game. Mexican referee Rodriguez is a completely repugnant individual for whom I would not be surprised if he took a mordida (bribe) in the Chile v. Spain game! His face --by itself-- tells you the kind of corrupt individual this miserable gay is.

FIFA should begin to have 2 referees in the field in addition to the lineman’s so the calls like this Marco Rodriguez expulsing the Chilean player yesterday who accidentally touched Torres could not stand. Moreover the linemen SHOULD NOT BE FROM THE SAME COUNTRY OF THE REFEREE SELECTED. It becomes a "corrupt" association between the referee and his linemen. It has been and it was demonstrated even in today’s game between USA and Ghana. Fouls in front of the linemen very few have the balls to call them. For instance in USA v. GHANA match, in the first 10 minutes there were 3 Yellow cards for the USA and although similar fouls by Ghana on USA players some that were harder than the American players made there were ZERO yellow cards. And this is NOT FAIR PLAY. This is why we need to have TWO REFEREES in the field and also we should have VIDEO REPLY!! FIFA of course does not want this because their mafia and corruption would be stopped. There is no question in my mind that cash bribes runs plentyful in FIFA.

This is completely disappointing because we have to wait 4 years to see a World Cup! I am pissed that the mafia in FIFA are allowed to manage the WC in this manner!

What say you?

TREBOR_USA
Nuevo Refuerzo
Nuevo Refuerzo

Back to top Go down

IN REFFERENCE TO REFEREES - FOR THE OPINION OF ALL SOCCER FUNS IN THE WORLD: Empty Re: IN REFFERENCE TO REFEREES - FOR THE OPINION OF ALL SOCCER FUNS IN THE WORLD:

Post  Admin (The Wolf) Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:07 pm

I definitely agree. We are having one of the worst world cups in history. Its do or die, unless FIFA introduces technology the game will keep deteriorating
Admin (The Wolf)
Admin (The Wolf)
Director Tecnico (Admin)
Director Tecnico (Admin)

http://sites.google.com/site/mexicanfutbolsection/

Back to top Go down

IN REFFERENCE TO REFEREES - FOR THE OPINION OF ALL SOCCER FUNS IN THE WORLD: Empty Re: IN REFFERENCE TO REFEREES - FOR THE OPINION OF ALL SOCCER FUNS IN THE WORLD:

Post  rubecdrevo Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:45 pm

Refree this year were so bad, I think the fifa will never use theserefree again, some of them counted an offside goals, others don't count legal goals, this is in addition to the mis-cards, yellow or red.
In 2011 FIFA will use a sensitive ball than will make the mistakes more and more, it is very light, hardly to cought, and hardly to be controlled from the playes.
I hope that after years, I still love soccer

rubecdrevo
Nuevo Refuerzo
Nuevo Refuerzo

http://www.marblehost.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down