Mexican Futbol Section
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» It has been awfully quiet.
to all chivistas: are they going to show the chivas home game on telemundo? EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 2:29 am by Danny555

» WELCOME NEW MFS USERS!
to all chivistas: are they going to show the chivas home game on telemundo? EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 2:43 am by aguila_jalisco V!A

» MFS!: Marco Fabian going to europe?
to all chivistas: are they going to show the chivas home game on telemundo? EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:19 pm by DewsRandom

» How many Central Americans are there in this section who still watch Central American football?
to all chivistas: are they going to show the chivas home game on telemundo? EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 10:58 pm by aguila_jalisco V!A

» Attention all MFS Users and Guests
to all chivistas: are they going to show the chivas home game on telemundo? EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 5:28 pm by Admin (Ebays)

» Who will win the cup? Quien ganara la copa?
to all chivistas: are they going to show the chivas home game on telemundo? EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 7:18 am by Admin (Ebays)

» this place is dead again
to all chivistas: are they going to show the chivas home game on telemundo? EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 4:32 am by Admin (The Wolf)

» CHIVAS REP. MEXICO!
to all chivistas: are they going to show the chivas home game on telemundo? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 6:19 am by i want to make money

» Blanco scores... but Veracruz loses again? I wonder if Blanco is regreting the move yet?
to all chivistas: are they going to show the chivas home game on telemundo? EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:17 am by jas

to all chivistas: are they going to show the chivas home game on telemundo?

+6
campeonisimo_R*B_1906
aguila_jalisco V!A
el tiro Loko!R*B
El Cabrito R*B
Admin (The Wolf)
[{©hÏVªš}]™
10 posters

Go down

to all chivistas: are they going to show the chivas home game on telemundo? Empty to all chivistas: are they going to show the chivas home game on telemundo?

Post  [{©hÏVªš}]™ Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:03 am

Are they still going to show them on telemundo????...those comentators suck!!!!! They should switch..they make the games boring.
[{©hÏVªš}]™
[{©hÏVªš}]™
El Debutante
El Debutante

Back to top Go down

to all chivistas: are they going to show the chivas home game on telemundo? Empty Re: to all chivistas: are they going to show the chivas home game on telemundo?

Post  Admin (The Wolf) Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:30 am

[{©️hÏVªš}]™️ wrote:Are they still going to show them on telemundo????...those comentators suck!!!!! They should switch..they make the games boring.

Why do you think telemundo rarely shows the score? to keep us watching
Admin (The Wolf)
Admin (The Wolf)
Director Tecnico (Admin)
Director Tecnico (Admin)

http://sites.google.com/site/mexicanfutbolsection/

Back to top Go down

to all chivistas: are they going to show the chivas home game on telemundo? Empty Re: to all chivistas: are they going to show the chivas home game on telemundo?

Post  El Cabrito R*B Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:49 am

good one negrito.

chivas should have a good commentator, someone from tv azteca or even univision. televisa used to be good but they dont even let bermudez talk anymore.
El Cabrito R*B
El Cabrito R*B
Team Captain
Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  el tiro Loko!R*B Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:39 am

yeah they are, i liked Telefutura with Jesus Bracamontes and Pablo Ramirez

to all chivistas: are they going to show the chivas home game on telemundo? 83505
el tiro Loko!R*B
el tiro Loko!R*B
El Debutante
El Debutante

Back to top Go down

Post  aguila_jalisco V!A Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:21 am

el tiro Loko! wrote:yeah they are, i liked Telefutura with Jesus Bracamontes and Pablo Ramirez

to all chivistas: are they going to show the chivas home game on telemundo? 83505

i agree all the way with you..xept for that chivas logo. : 0~~~
aguila_jalisco V!A
aguila_jalisco V!A
Team Captain
Team Captain

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/elameca

Back to top Go down

Post  campeonisimo_R*B_1906 Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:55 am

i really like the Fox sports with Jorge Ramos. I hate Telemundo and i hated Telefutura and Univision. They would talk about the most irrelevant crap. Pablo Ramirez would say stuff like oh two players have the same nike cleats or dumb coincidences. Annoying!

campeonisimo_R*B_1906
campeonisimo_R*B_1906
Nuevo Refuerzo
Nuevo Refuerzo

Back to top Go down

Post  El Cabrito R*B Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:20 am

i think tv azteca is also good, they actually make things interesting sometimes.
bracamontes is good, i dont care if he talks about irrelevant crap.

i hate telemundo, televisa(without bermudez), and the guys that replace bracamontes when he's gone
El Cabrito R*B
El Cabrito R*B
Team Captain
Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Chiveriotony R*B Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:30 pm

I kinda like Telemundo better than all the rest cause when they make a goal they say it all long like Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
and anyways their voices sound better
Chiveriotony R*B
Chiveriotony R*B
Team Captain
Team Captain

http://www.tetrisfriends.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebanosagrado#1 Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:55 pm

yea i think they are goin to show it on telemundo i liked hen they were on telefutura
Rebanosagrado#1
Rebanosagrado#1
Nuevo Refuerzo
Nuevo Refuerzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Estrella R*B Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:12 am

Yeah.
I like Telemundo. Cantor is the best a yelling gol.

Estrella R*B
Estrella R*B
Nuevo Refuerzo
Nuevo Refuerzo

Back to top Go down

Post  ICY_HOT Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:25 pm

Estrella R*B wrote:Yeah.
I like Telemundo. Cantor is the best a yelling gol.

not even close

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ICY_HOT
Nuevo Refuerzo
Nuevo Refuerzo

Back to top Go down

Post  El Cabrito R*B Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:06 am

they beat toluca, yeah (2-1)

bermudez

vs martinolli

El Cabrito R*B
El Cabrito R*B
Team Captain
Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum