Mexican Futbol Section
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» It has been awfully quiet.
You guys think "El Tri" has a weak midfield? EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 2:29 am by Danny555

» WELCOME NEW MFS USERS!
You guys think "El Tri" has a weak midfield? EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 2:43 am by aguila_jalisco V!A

» MFS!: Marco Fabian going to europe?
You guys think "El Tri" has a weak midfield? EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:19 pm by DewsRandom

» How many Central Americans are there in this section who still watch Central American football?
You guys think "El Tri" has a weak midfield? EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 10:58 pm by aguila_jalisco V!A

» Attention all MFS Users and Guests
You guys think "El Tri" has a weak midfield? EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 5:28 pm by Admin (Ebays)

» Who will win the cup? Quien ganara la copa?
You guys think "El Tri" has a weak midfield? EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 7:18 am by Admin (Ebays)

» this place is dead again
You guys think "El Tri" has a weak midfield? EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 4:32 am by Admin (The Wolf)

» CHIVAS REP. MEXICO!
You guys think "El Tri" has a weak midfield? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 6:19 am by i want to make money

» Blanco scores... but Veracruz loses again? I wonder if Blanco is regreting the move yet?
You guys think "El Tri" has a weak midfield? EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:17 am by jas

You guys think "El Tri" has a weak midfield?

+2
El Cabrito R*B
Az-Tek
6 posters

Go down

You guys think "El Tri" has a weak midfield? Empty You guys think "El Tri" has a weak midfield?

Post  Az-Tek Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:55 pm

MExico has a good defense and good forwards both experienced and new but to me I think the midfield is kind of weak, they need some one new Torrado and Blanco are getting old but they still own, what I think they need is a fast new player that can be midfielder, Castro isnt that good no offense but he aint that good, Blanco and Torrado cant be running up and down the whole time

who do you think we should get as a new midfielder? You guys think "El Tri" has a weak midfield? 141187 You guys think "El Tri" has a weak midfield? 108550 You guys think "El Tri" has a weak midfield? 83505 You guys think "El Tri" has a weak midfield? 184556 You guys think "El Tri" has a weak midfield? 29912
Az-Tek
Az-Tek
El Debutante
El Debutante

Back to top Go down

You guys think "El Tri" has a weak midfield? Empty Re: You guys think "El Tri" has a weak midfield?

Post  El Cabrito R*B Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:32 pm

the weakest part el tri has for now is the forward. we can all agree that there are plenty of competent GKs and the defense is world class. in midfield we have arce, guardado, sinha, pavel, cuauhtemoc, morales, araujo, dos santos, and even more.
El Cabrito R*B
El Cabrito R*B
Team Captain
Team Captain

Back to top Go down

You guys think "El Tri" has a weak midfield? Empty ...

Post  [{©hÏVªš}]™ Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:37 pm

Nah I think the weakest part of el tri is the forward...the best two fowards are el guille and sabah....not very good..and vela I think does better playing on the wings then being a foward..so the forwards are going to be the weakest part..

And the midfeid is good for now...I think torrado and castro are going to do the job...remeber juarez can be put in castros place but I do agree they getting old..but new talents are coming in that position such as jonathan and araujo...correa could be another option..but I think the forwards are the weakest part
[{©hÏVªš}]™
[{©hÏVªš}]™
El Debutante
El Debutante

Back to top Go down

You guys think "El Tri" has a weak midfield? Empty Re: You guys think "El Tri" has a weak midfield?

Post  Slick El Santista Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:15 pm

No! We have so much depth in the midfield all the way from Fernando Arce to Pavel Pardo who aren't on The Seleccion... We have so much depth in every position basically defensively including Maza, Moreno, Estrada, Galindo etc... But we lack the quality of forwards, all we have is Vela and Guille.
Slick El Santista
Slick El Santista
El Debutante
El Debutante

Back to top Go down

Post  aguila_jalisco V!A Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:03 pm

If our forwards were commited to running into plays and stuff. i bet mexico would be 3 times better than rite now.. because thats all we need. scoring

You guys think "El Tri" has a weak midfield? 160541 You guys think "El Tri" has a weak midfield? 693938 You guys think "El Tri" has a weak midfield? 160541 You guys think "El Tri" has a weak midfield? 466379
aguila_jalisco V!A
aguila_jalisco V!A
Team Captain
Team Captain

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/elameca

Back to top Go down

Post  The Roc {venemez23} Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:56 pm

We are weakest upfront. I would like to see Jona and Torrado in the Mid this WC.

----------------Ochoa
Juarez, Magallon, Rafa, Salcido
--------------- Torrado
----------Jona-------------Guardado
--Giovanni------------Vela
----------------Blanco

You guys think "El Tri" has a weak midfield? 160541 You guys think "El Tri" has a weak midfield? 693938
The Roc {venemez23}
The Roc {venemez23}
Nuevo Refuerzo
Nuevo Refuerzo

Back to top Go down

Post  El Cabrito R*B Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:26 pm

@ roc
blanco isn't even a forward. he's good but i dont think he has the speed. bravo used to be hauling. right now its franco, sabah, vela, and hopefully bofo this season.
El Cabrito R*B
El Cabrito R*B
Team Captain
Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down