Mexican Futbol Section
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» It has been awfully quiet.
Why is it when America losses every team has to attack America? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 2:29 am by Danny555

» WELCOME NEW MFS USERS!
Why is it when America losses every team has to attack America? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 2:43 am by aguila_jalisco V!A

» MFS!: Marco Fabian going to europe?
Why is it when America losses every team has to attack America? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:19 pm by DewsRandom

» How many Central Americans are there in this section who still watch Central American football?
Why is it when America losses every team has to attack America? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 10:58 pm by aguila_jalisco V!A

» Attention all MFS Users and Guests
Why is it when America losses every team has to attack America? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 5:28 pm by Admin (Ebays)

» Who will win the cup? Quien ganara la copa?
Why is it when America losses every team has to attack America? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 7:18 am by Admin (Ebays)

» this place is dead again
Why is it when America losses every team has to attack America? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 4:32 am by Admin (The Wolf)

» CHIVAS REP. MEXICO!
Why is it when America losses every team has to attack America? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 6:19 am by i want to make money

» Blanco scores... but Veracruz loses again? I wonder if Blanco is regreting the move yet?
Why is it when America losses every team has to attack America? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:17 am by jas

Why is it when America losses every team has to attack America?

+12
aguila_jalisco V!A
TyPiCaL_AgUiLaS
Chiveriotony R*B
Hociel R*B
el tiro Loko!R*B
ICY_HOT
El Cabrito R*B
A Man of Legends
D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema
El Chivazteka
CAZ
Az-Tek
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Why is it when America losses every team has to attack America? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why is it when America losses every team has to attack America?

Post  D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:50 pm

@Hociel..... so its a obbligation? So no team in Mexico wastes money? America bought 3 Mexican players and people still talk smack we dint buy extranjeros and yet people still talk crap.

Let me see you really think Barca could do what they do if it wasn't for Messi, Ibra, Keita, Etc..... yeah they are doing great but if they lose all the hate comes same goes for Real Madrid. No team is perfect.
D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema
D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema
Starting XI
Starting XI

Back to top Go down

Why is it when America losses every team has to attack America? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why is it when America losses every team has to attack America?

Post  El Cabrito R*B Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:32 pm

america's first forwards were called cuervos but CA's mascot was an aguila. just putting it out there
El Cabrito R*B
El Cabrito R*B
Team Captain
Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  TyPiCaL_AgUiLaS Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:19 pm

Its all good ... :*word meaning to have sexual intercourse*: Odiame mas
TyPiCaL_AgUiLaS
TyPiCaL_AgUiLaS
Nuevo Refuerzo
Nuevo Refuerzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Hociel R*B Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:51 pm

again you go and change the subject it doesn't matter who you buy the whole point is that they spend too much money and are forced to win even america's directivos agree with me why do you think they always get pissed when they lose they're thinking of all the money they spent hell even the players know they have have to win look at mosquera's comments after america lost the interliga final

Hociel R*B
El Debutante
El Debutante

Back to top Go down

Post  D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:34 am

@Hociel...... no dubt that America has to win but every game? If they lose 1 game all of the Antis come out, yeah we waste millions but why do people like you care?

So when Chivas lose a game it isn't a big deal? Because when they lose they talk about how it sucks. You can talk about Chivas not wasting money but just having youe owner talk shit is embarrasing enough.

Like I said people always talk about America even the Antis talk more about America. What does that tell you.
D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema
D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema
Starting XI
Starting XI

Back to top Go down

Post  Hociel R*B Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:29 am

there you go again changing the subject and putting words in my mouth i never said that when chivas loses it's not a big deal or any of the other things you say i said and you act like america doesn't have a president that doesn't talk out of his ass and like americanistas even yourself don't talk smack either but hey i'll admit chivas has a terrible owner like i've done every single time someone like you uses him to try to win an argument i hate him as much as everyone else

Hociel R*B
El Debutante
El Debutante

Back to top Go down

Post  D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:59 am

@Hociel..... the one putting words in my mouth was you, but yes I know Beaur talks dum shit but difference between our president because Beaur is the president now owner is that Vergara nunca se calla el pico. I don't talk trash about Chivas unless they talk trash first. But hey its just Futbol and we are just defending our teams.
D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema
D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema
Starting XI
Starting XI

Back to top Go down

Post  Hociel R*B Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:32 pm

when did i put words in your mouth? but hey ur right we all defend our teams which is another reason people talk smack about rival teams when they lose its part of human nature to try to be better than someone but anyways vergara might not even be the owner they say he's the owner then they say he's not the owner just the president and that a company owns chivas u don't know who to believe

Hociel R*B
El Debutante
El Debutante

Back to top Go down

Post  aguila_jalisco V!A Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:02 pm

Why is it when America losses every team has to attack America? - Page 2 141187 Why is it when America losses every team has to attack America? - Page 2 141187 Odiame mas.. and if u talk shit..keep talking. Odiame mas.
aguila_jalisco V!A
aguila_jalisco V!A
Team Captain
Team Captain

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/elameca

Back to top Go down

Post  PUROROJINEGR0 Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:51 am

JAJAJA FRACASO AMERICA!!! EVEN WITH NO BIG TEAMS LIKE CHIVASS SUB AZUL TOLUCACA PACHUCACA AND PUMASS AND ESPECIALLY ATLAS THEY COULDNT WIN SHIT.

PUROROJINEGR0
Nuevo Refuerzo
Nuevo Refuerzo

Back to top Go down

Post  D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:57 am

@PuroZorra..... Atlas is a fracaso, lost 2-0 and also fighting relegation, or even worse 50 years without holding a title. So I don't think Zorras can talk smack looking at how they suck.
D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema
D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema
Starting XI
Starting XI

Back to top Go down

Post  PUROROJINEGR0 Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:20 am

JAJAJA NO MAMES WEY. LOSING ONE GAME, THE FIRST GAME OF THE SEASON IS A FRACASO? NIKKA THE SEASON ISNT OVER SO U CANT SAY SHIT. IT AINT A FRACASO TIL THE SEASON IS OVER. AND WE DINT HAVE IMPORTANT KEY PLAYERS LIKE FUENTES OSORNO MARQUES BOTINELLI, A REASON WHY WE DINT SKORE ANY GOALS CUZ WE DINT HAVE ANY OFFENSE. WELL SEE IF U STILL THINK ATLAS SUX IN JORNADA 4 WHEN ATLAS FACES AMERICA

PUROROJINEGR0
Nuevo Refuerzo
Nuevo Refuerzo

Back to top Go down

Post  TicallionStallion Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:49 am

callense todos pinches jotos, en especial el guey k puso la pregunta. COmo se hacen pendejos. Pierde el America, los chivistas van a cagar el palo. Pierde Chivas, los Americanistas van a cagar el palo....*word meaning to have sexual intercourse* how many times must this question be answered.

Why is it when America losses every team has to attack America? - Page 2 61908
TicallionStallion
TicallionStallion
Nuevo Refuerzo
Nuevo Refuerzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (Ebays) Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:11 pm

Haters always gonna hate no matter what dude. It's America, they'll never get respect.
Admin (Ebays)
Admin (Ebays)
Director Tecnico (Admin)
Director Tecnico (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  diegochivas Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:24 pm

Who cares about people that talk shlt over the dam internet. as i see it both teams attack each other when theyre rival team is most vulnerable.
diegochivas
diegochivas
Nuevo Refuerzo
Nuevo Refuerzo

Back to top Go down

Post  El Cabrito R*B Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:22 am

we all talk trash, but its cuz we have nothing better to do. honestly
El Cabrito R*B
El Cabrito R*B
Team Captain
Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2