Mexican Futbol Section
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» It has been awfully quiet.
What has been the best Futbol Video Game you have ever played? EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 2:29 am by Danny555

» WELCOME NEW MFS USERS!
What has been the best Futbol Video Game you have ever played? EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 2:43 am by aguila_jalisco V!A

» MFS!: Marco Fabian going to europe?
What has been the best Futbol Video Game you have ever played? EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:19 pm by DewsRandom

» How many Central Americans are there in this section who still watch Central American football?
What has been the best Futbol Video Game you have ever played? EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 10:58 pm by aguila_jalisco V!A

» Attention all MFS Users and Guests
What has been the best Futbol Video Game you have ever played? EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 5:28 pm by Admin (Ebays)

» Who will win the cup? Quien ganara la copa?
What has been the best Futbol Video Game you have ever played? EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 7:18 am by Admin (Ebays)

» this place is dead again
What has been the best Futbol Video Game you have ever played? EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 4:32 am by Admin (The Wolf)

» CHIVAS REP. MEXICO!
What has been the best Futbol Video Game you have ever played? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 6:19 am by i want to make money

» Blanco scores... but Veracruz loses again? I wonder if Blanco is regreting the move yet?
What has been the best Futbol Video Game you have ever played? EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:17 am by jas

What has been the best Futbol Video Game you have ever played?

+2
Admin (Ebays)
aguila_jalisco V!A
6 posters

Go down

What has been the best Futbol Video Game you have ever played? Empty What has been the best Futbol Video Game you have ever played?

Post  aguila_jalisco V!A Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:33 pm

For me, i would have to say fifa 08. Idk why, but it was just the best game ive played, i havent played fifa 10 so idk how good that game is or was up with it.
aguila_jalisco V!A
aguila_jalisco V!A
Team Captain
Team Captain

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/elameca

Back to top Go down

What has been the best Futbol Video Game you have ever played? Empty Re: What has been the best Futbol Video Game you have ever played?

Post  Admin (Ebays) Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:47 pm

International Superstar Soccer 64. For the Nintendo 64. I still play it to this day!!
Admin (Ebays)
Admin (Ebays)
Director Tecnico (Admin)
Director Tecnico (Admin)

Back to top Go down

What has been the best Futbol Video Game you have ever played? Empty Re: What has been the best Futbol Video Game you have ever played?

Post  aguila14 V!A Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:04 am

Admin (Ebays) wrote:International Superstar Soccer 64. For the Nintendo 64. I still play it to this day!!

i got that game on my computer but I like fifa 09 better than 10.

IDK why.
Maybe because I was so good in that game.

Fifa 10 is harder.
aguila14 V!A
aguila14 V!A
Starting XI
Starting XI

Back to top Go down

Post  EZLN12 V!A Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:08 am

aguila14 V!A wrote:
Admin (Ebays) wrote:International Superstar Soccer 64. For the Nintendo 64. I still play it to this day!!

IDK why.

Fifa 10 is harder.

Hahaha same here bro!! I play 09 more than 10 cuz it harder to score.. and i was good in 09.. so i gotta say Fifa 09 is my fav.
EZLN12 V!A
EZLN12 V!A
El Debutante
El Debutante

Back to top Go down

Post  D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:38 am

Well the best one has to be Fifa 05 since it was the first Ffifa game to feature the Mexican League with all the teams.

But my favorite Futbol game has to be Fifa 09.
D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema
D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema
Starting XI
Starting XI

Back to top Go down

Post  miguelsabah Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:30 pm

aguila14 V!A wrote:

IDK why.

Fifa 10 is harder.

haha yeah dude it is harder that why i like it better because the game is more challenging
they say that fifa 11 will be the hardest fifa game right now and the hardest socer game

i am a beast at fifa 10
miguelsabah
miguelsabah
Nuevo Refuerzo
Nuevo Refuerzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down