Mexican Futbol Section
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» It has been awfully quiet.
why are people saying jonathan dos santos should get called up for SA 2010? EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 2:29 am by Danny555

» WELCOME NEW MFS USERS!
why are people saying jonathan dos santos should get called up for SA 2010? EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 2:43 am by aguila_jalisco V!A

» MFS!: Marco Fabian going to europe?
why are people saying jonathan dos santos should get called up for SA 2010? EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:19 pm by DewsRandom

» How many Central Americans are there in this section who still watch Central American football?
why are people saying jonathan dos santos should get called up for SA 2010? EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 10:58 pm by aguila_jalisco V!A

» Attention all MFS Users and Guests
why are people saying jonathan dos santos should get called up for SA 2010? EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 5:28 pm by Admin (Ebays)

» Who will win the cup? Quien ganara la copa?
why are people saying jonathan dos santos should get called up for SA 2010? EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 7:18 am by Admin (Ebays)

» this place is dead again
why are people saying jonathan dos santos should get called up for SA 2010? EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 4:32 am by Admin (The Wolf)

» CHIVAS REP. MEXICO!
why are people saying jonathan dos santos should get called up for SA 2010? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 6:19 am by i want to make money

» Blanco scores... but Veracruz loses again? I wonder if Blanco is regreting the move yet?
why are people saying jonathan dos santos should get called up for SA 2010? EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:17 am by jas

why are people saying jonathan dos santos should get called up for SA 2010?

+9
Slick El Santista
SuperKing
D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema
AFP24 V!A
aguila_jalisco V!A
el tiro Loko!R*B
aguila14 V!A
Chiveriotony R*B
[{©hÏVªš}]™
13 posters

Go down

why are people saying jonathan dos santos should get called up for SA 2010? Empty why are people saying jonathan dos santos should get called up for SA 2010?

Post  [{©hÏVªš}]™ Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:49 pm

I mean like sure his debute for barca was good and he might have some playing time for the rest of the month or even season but I still don think he is still ready to be at a world cup. He has only 1 game with mexico and I think he should wait for 2014..he won be too old he be like 23 or 24..what do you guys think??
[{©hÏVªš}]™
[{©hÏVªš}]™
El Debutante
El Debutante

Back to top Go down

why are people saying jonathan dos santos should get called up for SA 2010? Empty Re: why are people saying jonathan dos santos should get called up for SA 2010?

Post  Chiveriotony R*B Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:04 am

Yes that's what i said but maybe he should get alled up for some of the friendly games that Mexico is going to have like against New Zealand aguirre can experiment with some players.I'm pretty sure he will play in the 2014 world cup
Chiveriotony R*B
Chiveriotony R*B
Team Captain
Team Captain

http://www.tetrisfriends.com

Back to top Go down

why are people saying jonathan dos santos should get called up for SA 2010? Empty Re: why are people saying jonathan dos santos should get called up for SA 2010?

Post  aguila14 V!A Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:05 am

because the great players debut at a world cup and an early age....

ex. pele
aguila14 V!A
aguila14 V!A
Starting XI
Starting XI

Back to top Go down

Post  el tiro Loko!R*B Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:29 am

why wait when we can do it right now?? they shud call him up that for 2014 tiene mas experiencia
el tiro Loko!R*B
el tiro Loko!R*B
El Debutante
El Debutante

Back to top Go down

Post  aguila_jalisco V!A Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:39 am

I think he should wait.
aguila_jalisco V!A
aguila_jalisco V!A
Team Captain
Team Captain

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/elameca

Back to top Go down

Post  AFP24 V!A Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:08 am

I think he should get called up if he is getting playing time for barcelona which i think h will since keita will leave to the african cup. he has gotten more playing time in barcelona than giovani in tottenham. so why not he can back up israel castro or start if he is good enough Cool
AFP24 V!A
AFP24 V!A
El Debutante
El Debutante

Back to top Go down

Post  D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:35 am

Tenia que ser un Chivista preguntando this question. Do Chivas forget when Magallon was called up to the Seleccion he had barely played game and he did well. Jonathan is playing with Barca and is getting experience, he is doing pretty well so why not call him up? he can play friendlies and then we can see if he has what it takes to go to the World Cup. he can get experiencew going to he can be ready for the upcoming tournaments after the World Cup. ( Gold Cup, Copa America ).
D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema
D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema
Starting XI
Starting XI

Back to top Go down

Post  SuperKing Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:26 am

Why not? Mexico doesn't have many defensive midfielders and besides Torrado there isn't many that impress.

Guardado went to the World Cup at Jona's age and had little international experience and did great. Jona also happends to be playing for the best club in world and in the best league in the world, so that helps.
SuperKing
SuperKing
Nuevo Refuerzo
Nuevo Refuerzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Slick El Santista Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:42 pm

dude are you serious? why do you hate jona so much? if he can start for the best team in the world im pretty sure he can play, hell even start for his national team.. stop hating on jona because of his age!! he was faster to the first team then gio so get off jona's nuts!!
Slick El Santista
Slick El Santista
El Debutante
El Debutante

Back to top Go down

why are people saying jonathan dos santos should get called up for SA 2010? Empty ...

Post  [{©hÏVªš}]™ Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:46 pm

Slick El Santista wrote:dude are you serious? why do you hate jona so much? if he can start for the best team in the world im pretty sure he can play, hell even start for his national team.. stop hating on jona because of his age!! he was faster to the first team then gio so get off jona's nuts!!

What a putoo....how he got faster to the frist team if gio debuted when he was 18 and jona is 19????and im not hating on him im jus saying a world cup is diffrent then any other game there's so much presure on you...if he would have played with mexico like at least 5 times already it would have been different but hehad played only one game!!!

I just don want the same thing to happend to gio and vela to happen to him always being pressure and having to have mexico ojn their shoulders..
[{©hÏVªš}]™
[{©hÏVªš}]™
El Debutante
El Debutante

Back to top Go down

why are people saying jonathan dos santos should get called up for SA 2010? Empty ...

Post  [{©hÏVªš}]™ Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:47 pm

Slick El Santista wrote:dude are you serious? why do you hate jona so much? if he can start for the best team in the world im pretty sure he can play, hell even start for his national team.. stop hating on jona because of his age!! he was faster to the first team then gio so get off jona's nuts!!

What a putoo....how he got faster to the frist team if gio debuted when he was 18 and jona is 19????and im not hating on him im jus saying a world cup is diffrent then any other game there's so much presure on you...if he would have played with mexico like at least 5 times already it would have been different but hehad played only one game!!!

I just don want the same thing to happend to gio and vela to happen to him always being pressure and having to have mexico ojn their shoulders..
[{©hÏVªš}]™
[{©hÏVªš}]™
El Debutante
El Debutante

Back to top Go down

Post  Slick El Santista Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:17 pm

[quote="]

I just don want the same thing to happend to gio and vela to happen to him always being pressure and having to have mexico ojn their shoulders..[/quote]

okay puto you got me on the part about who started first.. but you have to give jona his props and he does deserve to be in the seleccion.. i mean look at what it did for guardado
Slick El Santista
Slick El Santista
El Debutante
El Debutante

Back to top Go down

Post  A Man of Legends Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:23 pm

I think we should wait and see what he does now that he is participating in the first Barcelona team
A Man of Legends
A Man of Legends
Starting XI
Starting XI

Back to top Go down

Post  El Cabrito R*B Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:30 pm

Aprod R*B wrote:I think we should wait and see what he does now that he is participating in the first Barcelona team

i think they should call him up to friendlies to see how he does. sometimes nerves can get to a player
El Cabrito R*B
El Cabrito R*B
Team Captain
Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  El Chivazteka Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:01 pm

If jona struggles half of the people that wanted him to get called up will want to hang him. Same thing happened with gio and vela. As soon as everyone heard of Gio and vela playing in spain, everyone wanted their call up even if many hadnt seen them play alot yet. They got called up and struggled alot, and then people were calling them busts and this and that. Face it, Jona is just a kid basically. It just goes to show you the level of mexico, They wanna depend on kids. Playing on a good team can mean many things, it can mean you have alot of potential so they are investing time in you. Potential does not equal good. Potential means in the FUTURE you can be good.

yes many have said he should get called up to el mundial. Im against just calling him up. I say call him up for some friendlies..even though i doubt barcelona will let him go. If he proves himself in friendlies he should be considered but dont just hand him the job because he played 1 official game with barcelona.
El Chivazteka
El Chivazteka
El Debutante
El Debutante

Back to top Go down

Post  D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:30 pm

@Chivastke..... funny that you say He's to young and he shouldn't be called up, but what about Arellano and Chicharito being called up? I have heard a lot of Chvistas say Arellano and Chicharito be called up. Honestly do you think they deserve a call up? Jona is a better player than those two, Guardado was the same age and look at him now. Now don't come and bring up Esqueda because he also doesn't deserve a call up.

Now I'm not saying Jona should be a starter bu he can come in the second half because he has talent. In the Barca vs Chivas friendly. Jona was making the defense of Chivas look bad. Jona can learn and gain Experience in this World Cup and be a better player in Barca.
D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema
D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema
Starting XI
Starting XI

Back to top Go down

Post  El Chivazteka Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:58 pm

D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema wrote:@Chivastke..... funny that you say He's to young and he shouldn't be called up, but what about Arellano and Chicharito being called up? I have heard a lot of Chvistas say Arellano and Chicharito be called up. Honestly do you think they deserve a call up? Jona is a better player than those two, Guardado was the same age and look at him now. Now don't come and bring up Esqueda because he also doesn't deserve a call up.

Now I'm not saying Jona should be a starter bu he can come in the second half because he has talent. In the Barca vs Chivas friendly. Jona was making the defense of Chivas look bad. Jona can learn and gain Experience in this World Cup and be a better player in Barca.

You go bringing up arellano and chicharito. I kno arellano doesnt deserve a call up, when i have i said he does? Chicharito was maximo goleador out of the mexicans, i think that atleast gets you a firendly, which he got. And i do believe he had an assist that game. Chicharo is the same age as Gio, Jona is even younger by 2 years. How do you know Jona is better? How many games have you seen him play other than the highlights. Aver explain to me his style of playing? is he like a cuauh? your so convinced hes good. Please describe me his playing style because ive seen only but 3 games of this dude.
El Chivazteka
El Chivazteka
El Debutante
El Debutante

Back to top Go down

Post  Az-Tek Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:20 pm

Juts because hes in barcelona doesnt mean anything

Valdes is he going to WC 2010? i dont think so
Az-Tek
Az-Tek
El Debutante
El Debutante

Back to top Go down

Post  aguila14 V!A Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:09 am

he should be called up
aguila14 V!A
aguila14 V!A
Starting XI
Starting XI

Back to top Go down

Post  aguila14 V!A Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:10 am

?
aguila14 V!A
aguila14 V!A
Starting XI
Starting XI

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down