Why is it when America losses every team has to attack America?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Why is it when America losses every team has to attack America?

Post  Az-Tek on Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:10 am

America lost to Monterrey and we got Chivistas freaking crying and saying shit about Ochoa and how Oswaldo is better, Oswaldo was first in America so *word meaning to have sexual intercourse* off he aint no real Crapista and so is Bofo. why u guys care so much about America when u dont even like America? we werent saying shit wen Chivisas lost to Atlante. and comparing ur crappy Chivas players to real players
avatar
Az-Tek
El Debutante
El Debutante

Posts : 40
Join date : 2010-01-04
Location : West Coast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why is it when America losses every team has to attack America?

Post  CAZ on Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:17 am

Ustedes son Iguales de habladores hasi que no llores.
avatar
CAZ
El Debutante
El Debutante

Posts : 19
Join date : 2010-01-02
Location : Your Mom's House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why is it when America losses every team has to attack America?

Post  El Chivazteka on Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:20 am

Az-Tek wrote:America lost to Monterrey and we got Chivistas freaking crying and saying shit about Ochoa and how Oswaldo is better, Oswaldo was first in America so *word meaning to have sexual intercourse* off he aint no real Crapista and so is Bofo. why u guys care so much about America when u dont even like America? we werent saying shit wen Chivisas lost to Atlante. and comparing ur crappy Chivas players to real players

idk wila, you must really love chivistas if you posted a topic just dedicated to them. its okay i dont blame you Wink

What real players? You mean caganas who gets paid to miss a penal? Perhaps the super amazing defensa you got as a refuerzo who also missed a penal? Or maybe ochoa who is the best mexican goalie and doesnt make a stop? The fact that oswaldo was a wila in the past me tiene sin cuidado. he could be a zorra again for all i care. fact is that he is having a good year. Ochoa is overrated and other goalies could do the same job.
avatar
El Chivazteka
El Debutante
El Debutante

Posts : 40
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 27
Location : Donde yo mando, NJ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why is it when America losses every team has to attack America?

Post  D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema on Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:42 am

Because America is the most popular team duela a quien le duela. Its funny how Chivasteka keeps on saying how Ochoa is overrated when Futbol critics from both Tv Azteca and Televisa and the Futbol Picante commentators say Ochoa is the best golie in Mexico.


@Chivasteka..... so now Cabañas gets paid to miss a Penalty? No sea mamon Cabra. I bet you anything if America and Chivas were to play a game right now America would easely beat Cabras 3-0.


As a Americanista you are going to have to get used to a lot of haters talk smack, why? Because plain and simple America is the most popular team in Mexico. If America loses all the Antis come out and when America wins you still have the Antis talking shit.



But let the Cabras talk they're mierda at the end of the season we will be the ones laughing when they lose in 2 tournaments.
avatar
D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema
Starting XI
Starting XI

Posts : 93
Join date : 2010-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why is it when America losses every team has to attack America?

Post  A Man of Legends on Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:52 pm

"Why is it when America losses every team has to attack America?" I think it could be the same reason that makes diablito and aguila 14 attack Chivas and every other team(mostly aguila 14)


"As a Americanista you are going to have to get used to a lot of haters talk smack, why? Because plain and simple America is the most popular team in Mexico."

WOW diablito the only reason people talk smack about America is because they are the most popular team in Mexico are you really willing to defend what I quoted above from you because you seem to talk a lot of smack about Chivas what does that mean

(I am not here to attack America that is not like me but its those dumb cocky fans that really make me mad.)
avatar
A Man of Legends
Starting XI
Starting XI

Posts : 53
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why is it when America losses every team has to attack America?

Post  D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema on Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:10 pm

@Aprod..... yes I am willing to defend what I said. Chivas is the most liked team but which team is always talked about? Just look at Futbol Picante last night they spent like 30 minutes just talking about America. Wether it be good or bad America is always is somebodys mouth. If we buy a player, Antis talk smack. it seems as Antis are more aware of what America does than Azulcremas.


Who were the ones who talked shit when America lost in the Interliga? Chivistas were, who posted questions about America in Yahoo Answers? Chivistas did.


Again America loses and Boom all the Antis come out and talk smack in Tv, Internet, Etc....... why do they care so much about America? If Chivas loses its nothing special but when America loses its everywhere.


I don't talk smack about Chivas if they don't talk smack but when they talk shit about America we just defend our team.
avatar
D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema
Starting XI
Starting XI

Posts : 93
Join date : 2010-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why is it when America losses every team has to attack America?

Post  A Man of Legends on Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:16 pm

same goes for me i dont talk smack about america unless they talk smack about chivas

but what we both need to understand is that there are cocky and immature fans out there that dont give a crap and will go on and talk smack
avatar
A Man of Legends
Starting XI
Starting XI

Posts : 53
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why is it when America losses every team has to attack America?

Post  El Cabrito R*B on Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:21 pm

honestly, i think its cuz the only team that isn't rivals with america is tigres and monterrey
avatar
El Cabrito R*B
Team Captain
Team Captain

Posts : 105
Join date : 2010-01-03
Age : 24
Location : Tijuana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why is it when America losses every team has to attack America?

Post  ICY_HOT on Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:36 am

Az-Tek wrote:America lost to Monterrey and we got Chivistas freaking crying and saying shit about Ochoa and how Oswaldo is better, Oswaldo was first in America so *word meaning to have sexual intercourse* off he aint no real Crapista and so is Bofo. why u guys care so much about America when u dont even like America? we werent saying shit wen Chivisas lost to Atlante. and comparing ur crappy Chivas players to real players

Becuase you pansies talk so damn much its funny laughing at your misfortunes. Very Happy Very Happy

ICY_HOT
Nuevo Refuerzo
Nuevo Refuerzo

Posts : 9
Join date : 2010-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why is it when America losses every team has to attack America?

Post  D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema on Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:14 pm

@Ici_Hot..... our Misfortune? You mean Chivas letting to of Ramon a player who have it his all for Cabras. And was kicked out the back door? Or bringing back 2 failures ( Bravo, Bofo ).
avatar
D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema
Starting XI
Starting XI

Posts : 93
Join date : 2010-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why is it when America losses every team has to attack America?

Post  ICY_HOT on Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:29 pm

D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema wrote:@Ici_Hot..... our Misfortune? You mean Chivas letting to of Ramon a player who have it his all for Cabras. And was kicked out the back door? Or bringing back 2 failures ( Bravo, Bofo ).

i dont even go for chivas

ICY_HOT
Nuevo Refuerzo
Nuevo Refuerzo

Posts : 9
Join date : 2010-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why is it when America losses every team has to attack America?

Post  El Cabrito R*B on Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:22 am

D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema wrote:@Ici_Hot..... our Misfortune? You mean Chivas letting to of Ramon a player who have it his all for Cabras. And was kicked out the back door? Or bringing back 2 failures ( Bravo, Bofo ).
we beat toluca 2-1 ( the third was offside) so you can't say they were failures
avatar
El Cabrito R*B
Team Captain
Team Captain

Posts : 105
Join date : 2010-01-03
Age : 24
Location : Tijuana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why is it when America losses every team has to attack America?

Post  D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema on Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:52 am

@El Cabrito..... so Bravo and Bofo aren't failures? Ummm let me see.......


Bravo - Left to Europe to play in La Liga with Deportivo La Coruña and barely played. Was named in the worst 11 players in La Liga, came back to Mexico to play in Tigres and dint do crap. After the loan ended with Tigres, Deportivo dint want him back so they wanted to send him to Celta De Vigo a second division team in Spain and even they dint want him. Congratulations for the game but Bravo is a failure who couldn't make it in Europe.


Bofo - Was a good player in Chivas but problems with Chepo, Chivas decided to sell him to tigres who paid 4 million dollars. He dint play as much and was seen more as a fan sitting in the stands as playing for the team.


So how is that not a failure, trust me if both these 2 players were still playing good they wouldn't have came back to Chivas.
avatar
D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema
Starting XI
Starting XI

Posts : 93
Join date : 2010-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why is it when America losses every team has to attack America?

Post  CAZ on Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:40 am

D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema wrote:@El Cabrito..... so Bravo and Bofo aren't failures? Ummm let me see.......


Bravo - Left to Europe to play in La Liga with Deportivo La Coruña and barely played. Was named in the worst 11 players in La Liga, came back to Mexico to play in Tigres and dint do crap. After the loan ended with Tigres, Deportivo dint want him back so they wanted to send him to Celta De Vigo a second division team in Spain and even they dint want him. Congratulations for the game but Bravo is a failure who couldn't make it in Europe.


Bofo - Was a good player in Chivas but problems with Chepo, Chivas decided to sell him to tigres who paid 4 million dollars. He dint play as much and was seen more as a fan sitting in the stands as playing for the team.


So how is that not a failure, trust me if both these 2 players were still playing good they wouldn't have came back to Chivas.






haha dude I am not chivista but if you're going to talk shit at least know shit bro it's jaguares not tigres
avatar
CAZ
El Debutante
El Debutante

Posts : 19
Join date : 2010-01-02
Location : Your Mom's House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why is it when America losses every team has to attack America?

Post  ICY_HOT on Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:01 am

CAZ wrote:
D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema wrote:@El Cabrito..... so Bravo and Bofo aren't failures? Ummm let me see.......


Bravo - Left to Europe to play in La Liga with Deportivo La Coruña and barely played. Was named in the worst 11 players in La Liga, came back to Mexico to play in Tigres and dint do crap. After the loan ended with Tigres, Deportivo dint want him back so they wanted to send him to Celta De Vigo a second division team in Spain and even they dint want him. Congratulations for the game but Bravo is a failure who couldn't make it in Europe.


Bofo - Was a good player in Chivas but problems with Chepo, Chivas decided to sell him to tigres who paid 4 million dollars. He dint play as much and was seen more as a fan sitting in the stands as playing for the team.


So how is that not a failure, trust me if both these 2 players were still playing good they wouldn't have came back to Chivas.






haha dude I am not chivista but if you're going to talk shit at least know shit bro it's jaguares not tigres








yeah man americanistas are always desperately looking for stuff to talk shit about, but dont have any idea what they are talking about.

ICY_HOT
Nuevo Refuerzo
Nuevo Refuerzo

Posts : 9
Join date : 2010-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why is it when America losses every team has to attack America?

Post  El Cabrito R*B on Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:23 pm

D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema wrote:@El Cabrito..... so Bravo and Bofo aren't failures? Ummm let me see.......


Bravo - Left to Europe to play in La Liga with Deportivo La Coruña and barely played. Was named in the worst 11 players in La Liga, came back to Mexico to play in Tigres and dint do crap. After the loan ended with Tigres, Deportivo dint want him back so they wanted to send him to Celta De Vigo a second division team in Spain and even they dint want him. Congratulations for the game but Bravo is a failure who couldn't make it in Europe.


Bofo - Was a good player in Chivas but problems with Chepo, Chivas decided to sell him to tigres who paid 4 million dollars. He dint play as much and was seen more as a fan sitting in the stands as playing for the team.


So how is that not a failure, trust me if both these 2 players were still playing good they wouldn't have came back to Chivas.

@ diablito
what the heck are you talking about, if i remember correctly, bofo took jaguares to liguilla more than once, back when fifa 09 had live season he would always be a 80+ player. he started sitting on the bench when tena came
avatar
El Cabrito R*B
Team Captain
Team Captain

Posts : 105
Join date : 2010-01-03
Age : 24
Location : Tijuana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why is it when America losses every team has to attack America?

Post  D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema on Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:18 pm

@El Cabrito..... wow now you even bring Fifa 09 a game to this? Even before Tena came to Jaguares he barely played with Brinsdi the old coach. Face it Cabra Bofo isn't the same Bofo from back then.
avatar
D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema
Starting XI
Starting XI

Posts : 93
Join date : 2010-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why is it when America losses every team has to attack America?

Post  el tiro Loko!R*B on Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:08 pm

bc they suck
avatar
el tiro Loko!R*B
El Debutante
El Debutante

Posts : 23
Join date : 2010-01-03
Age : 26
Location : Los Angeles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why is it when America losses every team has to attack America?

Post  Hociel R*B on Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:15 pm

everyone attacks them bcuz 1. they're expected to win every game with all the money they spend to buy players 2. they ask for it with slogans like somos todo lo que tu no eres and odiame mas which i gotta say are pretty gay. there are more reasons but i don't feel like listing them

Hociel R*B
El Debutante
El Debutante

Posts : 36
Join date : 2010-01-03
Age : 23
Location : Houston

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why is it when America losses every team has to attack America?

Post  El Cabrito R*B on Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:01 am

D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema wrote:@El Cabrito..... wow now you even bring Fifa 09 a game to this? Even before Tena came to Jaguares he barely played with Brinsdi the old coach. Face it Cabra Bofo isn't the same Bofo from back then.

he was one of the top scorer's back in 08-09 and didn't he help them get to liguilla, when pumas won the championship?
avatar
El Cabrito R*B
Team Captain
Team Captain

Posts : 105
Join date : 2010-01-03
Age : 24
Location : Tijuana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why is it when America losses every team has to attack America?

Post  Chiveriotony R*B on Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:06 am

Ustedes son Iguales de habladores hasi que no llores. agree with CAZ
avatar
Chiveriotony R*B
Team Captain
Team Captain

Posts : 123
Join date : 2010-01-04
Age : 23
Location : San Fernando Valley

View user profile http://www.tetrisfriends.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Why is it when America losses every team has to attack America?

Post  D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema on Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:52 pm

@Hociel..... what about Cabras? Aren't the supposedly Mexico's team suppose since they have nothing but Mexican players. Odiame mas is a saying to all the haters because exactly what you say it seems like you like to talk about America. You can shit about us having our slangs. But what about Cabras saying......

Dios iso el cielo and las Chivas las estrellas? Yeah pretty dumb ass shit you Cabras be saying.


And again you really expect America to win all they're games? No team even the best teams in Europe lose.
avatar
D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema
Starting XI
Starting XI

Posts : 93
Join date : 2010-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why is it when America losses every team has to attack America?

Post  El Cabrito R*B on Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:03 pm

@ diablito
odiame mas is a dumb saying. the reason it started was because there was a match between america and pumas. the ref was fixed and seemed to favor america but despite that pumas ended up winning. thats when americanistas came up with the phrase.
avatar
El Cabrito R*B
Team Captain
Team Captain

Posts : 105
Join date : 2010-01-03
Age : 24
Location : Tijuana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why is it when America losses every team has to attack America?

Post  D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema on Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:44 pm

@El Cabrito..... no sea mamon, the reason Odiame mas was started by Azulcremas was because when America was bought by Televisa all the other teams fans got mad because America had money and bought players from Other teams. That's when Azulcremas came out with Odiame mas not the Pumas game. America and Pumas is a rivalry mostly because America bought their players like Hugo Sanchez, Etc.......
avatar
D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema
Starting XI
Starting XI

Posts : 93
Join date : 2010-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why is it when America losses every team has to attack America?

Post  Hociel R*B on Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:25 pm

they're supposed to win every game since they have a team full of stars but another thing is actually to do it same with cruz azul real madrid barca etc. estan obligados a ganar but they don't do it how many other teams in mexico do you see paying ridiculous amounts of money for players other than cruz azul?

Hociel R*B
El Debutante
El Debutante

Posts : 36
Join date : 2010-01-03
Age : 23
Location : Houston

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why is it when America losses every team has to attack America?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum