Mexican Futbol Section
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» It has been awfully quiet.
Memo Ochoa overrated - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 2:29 am by Danny555

» WELCOME NEW MFS USERS!
Memo Ochoa overrated - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 2:43 am by aguila_jalisco V!A

» MFS!: Marco Fabian going to europe?
Memo Ochoa overrated - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:19 pm by DewsRandom

» How many Central Americans are there in this section who still watch Central American football?
Memo Ochoa overrated - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 10:58 pm by aguila_jalisco V!A

» Attention all MFS Users and Guests
Memo Ochoa overrated - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 5:28 pm by Admin (Ebays)

» Who will win the cup? Quien ganara la copa?
Memo Ochoa overrated - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 7:18 am by Admin (Ebays)

» this place is dead again
Memo Ochoa overrated - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 4:32 am by Admin (The Wolf)

» CHIVAS REP. MEXICO!
Memo Ochoa overrated - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 6:19 am by i want to make money

» Blanco scores... but Veracruz loses again? I wonder if Blanco is regreting the move yet?
Memo Ochoa overrated - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:17 am by jas

Memo Ochoa overrated

+6
AFP24 V!A
aguila_jalisco V!A
Az-Tek
[{©hÏVªš}]™
D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema
El Cabrito R*B
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Is Ochoa good enough to be titular del tri?

Memo Ochoa overrated - Page 3 Vote_lcap33%Memo Ochoa overrated - Page 3 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 5 ]
Memo Ochoa overrated - Page 3 Vote_lcap67%Memo Ochoa overrated - Page 3 Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 15

Memo Ochoa overrated - Page 3 Empty Re: Memo Ochoa overrated

Post  D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:10 am

@Chivasteka: so now Aguirre is scared of a lil Competition? I can recall Aguirre save Mexico and helping them Qualify to South Africa. How is he scared of competition. Face it Cabra Oswaldos time in El-Tri is up. A golie who says if he isn't a starter for Mexico then he won't ge the golie is a golie who is selfish and doesn't deserve to be called up. If you don't recall in the Copa America in 07 Ochoa was suppose to be the starting golie agaisnt Ecuador but selfish Oswaldo begged Hugo to be the starting Golie. And that's a fact. Is that a player who should be defending the colors of Mexico? True players who know their time is up but would want to go are Palencia who has stated in Record Magazine that even if he doesn't play he wants to be in South Africa to help the youngsters with the pressure of a World Cup those are real leaders.

But to say Aguirre is scared of competition now that's some funny shit, Aguirre takes players who are in they're prime he learned from his mistakes when he called up El Conejo Perez. Now if were to compare those 2 Perez is better than Oswaldo by a mile. So why doesn't Aguirre call El Conejo back up. Again if we want experienced players why don't we also call up El Cabrito Arellano or Luis Hernandes. We don't need to be like France who are to relying on veterans like Henry, Anelka. We need a mixture and Aguirre has done that.
D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema
D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema
Starting XI
Starting XI

Back to top Go down

Post  El Cabrito R*B Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:53 pm

D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema wrote:@Chivasteka: so now Aguirre is scared of a lil Competition? I can recall Aguirre save Mexico and helping them Qualify to South Africa. How is he scared of competition. Face it Cabra Oswaldos time in El-Tri is up. A golie who says if he isn't a starter for Mexico then he won't ge the golie is a golie who is selfish and doesn't deserve to be called up. If you don't recall in the Copa America in 07 Ochoa was suppose to be the starting golie agaisnt Ecuador but selfish Oswaldo begged Hugo to be the starting Golie. And that's a fact. Is that a player who should be defending the colors of Mexico? True players who know their time is up but would want to go are Palencia who has stated in Record Magazine that even if he doesn't play he wants to be in South Africa to help the youngsters with the pressure of a World Cup those are real leaders.

But to say Aguirre is scared of competition now that's some funny shit, Aguirre takes players who are in they're prime he learned from his mistakes when he called up El Conejo Perez. Now if were to compare those 2 Perez is better than Oswaldo by a mile. So why doesn't Aguirre call El Conejo back up. Again if we want experienced players why don't we also call up El Cabrito Arellano or Luis Hernandes. We don't need to be like France who are to relying on veterans like Henry, Anelka. We need a mixture and Aguirre has done that.

@ diablito
luis hernandez is retired man. conejo sucks, that's why cruz azul doesn't even want him. cabrito arellano is one of my idols but he barely plays with monterrey. the reason oswaldo is selfish is because if he goes to this world cup, he plans to retire after. Ochoa hasn't really learned from mistakes and he doesn't even yell at the defense if they did something wrong.
El Cabrito R*B
El Cabrito R*B
Team Captain
Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:37 pm

@El Cabrito..... Face it Oswaldo aint going to South Africa. Let me see players who have stepped down to let youngsters step up.

Roberto Carlos, Maldini, Zidane, Etc..... I can keep on going. Oswaldo is selfish he has been to 3 world cups and should be happy with that. Right now even Michel has a better chance than Oswaldo going to the World Cup.
D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema
D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema
Starting XI
Starting XI

Back to top Go down

Post  El Cabrito R*B Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:13 pm

@ diablito
if i remember correctly, zidane wanted to retire after the world cup. that's exctly what oswaldo wants to do and you cant tell me he had a horrible season

dude im showing you COMPILATION VIDEOS that prove my point

El Cabrito R*B
El Cabrito R*B
Team Captain
Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:52 pm

@El Cabrito.... I can also put videos of Ochoa, you make it seem as Oswaldo is a unstopabble Golie. Ochoa has to hang his boots up for El-Tri, we have better golies to represent Mexico. We need to stop depending on the veterans and let younsgters shine with Mexico.
D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema
D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema
Starting XI
Starting XI

Back to top Go down

Post  El Chivazteka Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:27 am

D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema wrote:@El Cabrito.... I can also put videos of Ochoa, you make it seem as Oswaldo is a unstopabble Golie. Ochoa has to hang his boots up for El-Tri, we have better golies to represent Mexico. We need to stop depending on the veterans and let younsgters shine with Mexico.

Exacly my point. Tu mismo lo dijiste. "ochoa has to hang his boots for el tri, we have better goalies to represent mexico". Tas re wey if you think conejo is better than oswaldo. Let the youngsters shine? please when gio and vela werent doin shit everyone wanted them out. After the gold cup now everyone is on their jock. And you compare goalies to field players like cabrito and el matador, estas mas wey because anyone knows that goalies can play at a high level up until their late thirtys. They dont go thru the same desgaste as field players throughout their career.
El Chivazteka
El Chivazteka
El Debutante
El Debutante

Back to top Go down

Post  D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:52 am

@Chicasteka.... yeah I made the mistake of putting Ochoa I meant Oswaldo Cabra. Please I always knew the quality of Gio and Vela and yeah there was those who wanted them out but not me I knew if they were given the chance they would do great.

Vela dint play as much for Mexico in the Copa Oro but in the final agaisnt the US, Vela made the difference in the game when he came in to sub Medina. Gio was the player of the game in the game agaisnt Costa Rica in Costa Rica. These 2 players if they play good right now will shine. I bet you think Chicharo or Arellano can replace Vela or Gio right?

No doubt that Golies can play much more time in than field players but as they age they don't have the stamina and reflexes and some one younger. Es mas guey es el que piensa que Oswaldo es mejor que El Conejo. In the 2002 World Cup why wasn't Oswaldo the starter? El Conejo was, Look how old Oswaldo is Cabra he's 37 and even the best golies step aside to let a younsgter represent they're Country.

Look at Golies who are in their mid 30's but not as old as Oswaldo, Casillas, Julio Cesar, Howard, these are golies who aren't as old but Oswaldo isn't the same Oswaldo from back then. I know Oswaldo is a good golie but we need a new golie for El-Tri and Aguirre seems he has chosen Ochoa, Aunque te duela Cabra Oswaldo isn't going to South Africa Aguirre doesn't like Oslwado just like he doesn't Like Pardo, Zinha. We know Coaches seem to prefer players.
D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema
D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema
Starting XI
Starting XI

Back to top Go down

Post  Carls Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:32 am

2 points. No santa jocolor rabbit Sad Smile Smile Razz silent rabbit geek santa santa rendeer cherry bom cheers Basketball pig monkey cherry
Carls
Carls
Nuevo Refuerzo
Nuevo Refuerzo

Back to top Go down

Post  El Chivazteka Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:46 am

@ Wilita G why is it that your only comebacks is putting words in other peoples mouths? When did i say that vela and gio could be replaced by arellano and chicharito? te digo nomas te haces wey. I can say the same thing. I bet you think that Esqueda can replace Gio and vela? or i bet you think torito silva can replace guardado? You really think Conejo is better than oswaldo? aver try asking a poll on whos better than the two. lets see what the people think.

Trust me you dont have to tell me about teh gold cup games. I went to the final. Gio was a key player in the second round of the hexagonal. And for your information. Since when did this become an oswaldo vs ochoa argument? The topic is if memo is overrated. The fact is that he is. Can other goalies do the same? yes they can do the same job. Not necessarily oswaldo. Theres orozco, saucedo, villalpando, moi munoz. You like to bring up oswaldo cuz he was a former chiva and you just like to talk about them.
El Chivazteka
El Chivazteka
El Debutante
El Debutante

Back to top Go down

Post  D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:09 pm

@Cabrateska..... Cabra when did I say Esqueda can replace Gio? I don't hate on Oswaldo and me vale Verga if he played with Los Perros Con Cuernos. Funny that you said I like to talk about Cabras, when you posted a question about America in Yahoo answers.
D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema
D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema
Starting XI
Starting XI

Back to top Go down

Post  Az-Tek Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:03 pm

America got scored on by 16 goals and Ochoa didnt even play like 4 games with America during the 09 apertura

Santos got scored on 24 times and Oswaldo was the goali the whole time

Cheapistas got scored on 29 times and Michel was the goalie i mean Casillas hahaha

so who had the better season?
Az-Tek
Az-Tek
El Debutante
El Debutante

Back to top Go down

Post  El Chivazteka Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:28 pm

D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema wrote:@Cabrateska..... Cabra when did I say Esqueda can replace Gio? I don't hate on Oswaldo and me vale Verga if he played with Los Perros Con Cuernos. Funny that you said I like to talk about Cabras, when you posted a question about America in Yahoo answers.

Wilita G exacly my point. When did i say chicharitio and arellano could replace GIo and Vela. And i can recall your fair share of Chivas questions on Y/a so dont try to act the victim.
El Chivazteka
El Chivazteka
El Debutante
El Debutante

Back to top Go down

Post  D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:30 pm

@Cabrateska..... no one is acting like a victim, I have respect for some Chivistas like Ticaalion, Junior and even you, but others like Luis and Tony just talk out their ass. Same goes for some Americanistas.
D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema
D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema
Starting XI
Starting XI

Back to top Go down

Post  El Chivazteka Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:54 pm

D!abl!to G aka Azulcrema wrote:@Cabrateska..... no one is acting like a victim, I have respect for some Chivistas like Ticaalion, Junior and even you, but others like Luis and Tony just talk out their ass. Same goes for some Americanistas.

Okay then. I hate it when people generalize over the dumb shit tony and luis say. When have i said arellano is a mexican messi? arellano hasnt done shit, my patience runs thin with him. He has alot of talent, but just like potential, talent means nothing. He has to perform this torneo and he will. Pero thanks for the respect, i do respect some wilas. But every team has its ignorant fans.
El Chivazteka
El Chivazteka
El Debutante
El Debutante

Back to top Go down

Post  El Cabrito R*B Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:37 am

i dont like comparing our players to euro's. if we're the best of CONCACAF and we're comparing them to UEFA what's that telling you?
El Cabrito R*B
El Cabrito R*B
Team Captain
Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3