Mexican Futbol Section
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» It has been awfully quiet.
Who are the best soccer players you seen live? EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 2:29 am by Danny555

» WELCOME NEW MFS USERS!
Who are the best soccer players you seen live? EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 2:43 am by aguila_jalisco V!A

» MFS!: Marco Fabian going to europe?
Who are the best soccer players you seen live? EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:19 pm by DewsRandom

» How many Central Americans are there in this section who still watch Central American football?
Who are the best soccer players you seen live? EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 10:58 pm by aguila_jalisco V!A

» Attention all MFS Users and Guests
Who are the best soccer players you seen live? EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 5:28 pm by Admin (Ebays)

» Who will win the cup? Quien ganara la copa?
Who are the best soccer players you seen live? EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 7:18 am by Admin (Ebays)

» this place is dead again
Who are the best soccer players you seen live? EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 4:32 am by Admin (The Wolf)

» CHIVAS REP. MEXICO!
Who are the best soccer players you seen live? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 6:19 am by i want to make money

» Blanco scores... but Veracruz loses again? I wonder if Blanco is regreting the move yet?
Who are the best soccer players you seen live? EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:17 am by jas

Who are the best soccer players you seen live?

+2
rosscarter
aguila14 V!A
6 posters

Go down

Who are the best soccer players you seen live? Empty Who are the best soccer players you seen live?

Post  aguila14 V!A Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:53 am

Ill brag a bit just because I'm bored.

I've seen Drogba, Terry, and Lampard.

How bout you.
aguila14 V!A
aguila14 V!A
Starting XI
Starting XI

Back to top Go down

Who are the best soccer players you seen live? Empty World's best famous Soccer players

Post  rosscarter Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:59 am

1. The King, Brazilian legend Pele represented the beautiful game at its best. He took the 1958 FIFA World Cup by storm aged 17, and with his enduring brilliance, did it all over again two decades later in 1970. Pele won three world cups and scored 1,281 goals in 1,363 games.

2. George Best was simply the greatest player to have ever come the Britain

3. Maradona is the best player ever to come from Latin America

4. A three-time European Footballer of the Year, Johan Cruyff was brains and beauty rolled into one

5. Franz Beckenbauer He was a versatile player, who started out as midfielder but adapted to different roles on the pitch, and he is often credited as having invented the role of the modern sweeper or libero.

I saw these players on you tube videos
Basketball

Minimover [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] provide the mover and packer service, Truck hire services in Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Gold Coast and all over Australia.

rosscarter
Nuevo Refuerzo
Nuevo Refuerzo

Back to top Go down

Who are the best soccer players you seen live? Empty Re: Who are the best soccer players you seen live?

Post  rubecdrevo Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:32 pm

The bst soccer player I have ever seen is Lionel Messi:-
born 24 June 1987 in Rosario, Argentina
Argentine footballer
play in barcelona now
Messi scored 47 goals in all matches,as well as the score of Brazilian Ronaldo, and he has more chance.
130 goal of life.

rubecdrevo
Nuevo Refuerzo
Nuevo Refuerzo

http://www.marblehost.com

Back to top Go down

Who are the best soccer players you seen live? Empty Re: Who are the best soccer players you seen live?

Post  Admin (The Wolf) Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:20 pm

Live? Hmm idk lol Who are the best soccer players you seen live? 430169
Admin (The Wolf)
Admin (The Wolf)
Director Tecnico (Admin)
Director Tecnico (Admin)

http://sites.google.com/site/mexicanfutbolsection/

Back to top Go down

Post  Wocami Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:38 am

From what I have seen are Messi, Christiano Ronaldo and Cuauhtemoc Blanco Smile
Wocami
Wocami
Nuevo Refuerzo
Nuevo Refuerzo

Back to top Go down

Who are the best soccer players you seen live? Empty Best footballers

Post  thomas Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:10 pm

Hello guys,
I think there are two best footballers even though i like David Beckum and Messi I have got to admit that the two best are Cristiano Ronaldo And Ronaldino.

thomas
Nuevo Refuerzo
Nuevo Refuerzo

http://www.computertotvconnection.com

Back to top Go down

Who are the best soccer players you seen live? Empty Best footballers

Post  thomas Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:25 pm

Hello guys,
I think there are two best footballers even though i like David Beckum and Messi I have got to admit that the two best are Cristiano Ronaldo And Ronaldino.

thomas
Nuevo Refuerzo
Nuevo Refuerzo

http://www.computertotvconnection.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down