Mexican Futbol Section
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» It has been awfully quiet.
Who will be the last 4 teams in the World Cup EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 2:29 am by Danny555

» WELCOME NEW MFS USERS!
Who will be the last 4 teams in the World Cup EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 2:43 am by aguila_jalisco V!A

» MFS!: Marco Fabian going to europe?
Who will be the last 4 teams in the World Cup EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:19 pm by DewsRandom

» How many Central Americans are there in this section who still watch Central American football?
Who will be the last 4 teams in the World Cup EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 10:58 pm by aguila_jalisco V!A

» Attention all MFS Users and Guests
Who will be the last 4 teams in the World Cup EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 5:28 pm by Admin (Ebays)

» Who will win the cup? Quien ganara la copa?
Who will be the last 4 teams in the World Cup EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 7:18 am by Admin (Ebays)

» this place is dead again
Who will be the last 4 teams in the World Cup EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 4:32 am by Admin (The Wolf)

» CHIVAS REP. MEXICO!
Who will be the last 4 teams in the World Cup EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 6:19 am by i want to make money

» Blanco scores... but Veracruz loses again? I wonder if Blanco is regreting the move yet?
Who will be the last 4 teams in the World Cup EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:17 am by jas

Who will be the last 4 teams in the World Cup

+9
SuperKing
El Cabrito R*B
Javierinho R*B
aguila14 V!A
ChivistaTony R*B
A Man of Legends
Admin (The Wolf)
aguila_jalisco V!A
CAZ
13 posters

Go down

Who will be the last 4 teams in the World Cup Empty Who will be the last 4 teams in the World Cup

Post  CAZ Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:20 am

Very Happy
CAZ
CAZ
El Debutante
El Debutante

Back to top Go down

Who will be the last 4 teams in the World Cup Empty Re: Who will be the last 4 teams in the World Cup

Post  aguila_jalisco V!A Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:23 am

seriously, i think its going to be Spain, Mexico, Italy, and Germany
aguila_jalisco V!A
aguila_jalisco V!A
Team Captain
Team Captain

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/elameca

Back to top Go down

Who will be the last 4 teams in the World Cup Empty Re: Who will be the last 4 teams in the World Cup

Post  Admin (The Wolf) Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:37 am

aguila_jalisco V!A wrote:seriously, i think its going to be Spain, Mexico, Italy, and Germany

i would do anything to see either mexico or italy to take the cup srsly
Admin (The Wolf)
Admin (The Wolf)
Director Tecnico (Admin)
Director Tecnico (Admin)

http://sites.google.com/site/mexicanfutbolsection/

Back to top Go down

Post  A Man of Legends Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:06 am

Mexico
Brazil
Germany
Italy
A Man of Legends
A Man of Legends
Starting XI
Starting XI

Back to top Go down

Post  ChivistaTony R*B Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:14 pm

Mexico
Brasil
Italy
Germany
ChivistaTony R*B
ChivistaTony R*B
El Debutante
El Debutante

http://www.tetrisfriends.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  aguila14 V!A Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:41 pm

I hope its MEXICO!!!!!! portugal, brazil, and spain
aguila14 V!A
aguila14 V!A
Starting XI
Starting XI

Back to top Go down

Post  Javierinho R*B Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:13 pm

Mexico,Germany,Spain,Brasil

Javierinho R*B
Nuevo Refuerzo
Nuevo Refuerzo

Back to top Go down

Post  El Cabrito R*B Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:43 pm

it dont matter because Mexico's gonna win it!
El Cabrito R*B
El Cabrito R*B
Team Captain
Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  SuperKing Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:17 am

Ivory Coast
Argentina
Spain
England
SuperKing
SuperKing
Nuevo Refuerzo
Nuevo Refuerzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (Ebays) Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:23 am

SuperKing wrote:Ivory Coast
Argentina
Spain
England

I'm gonna have to disagree with you. I do not think any of those 4 teams will be up there. My choices:

Germany
Mexico
Brazil
Holland
Admin (Ebays)
Admin (Ebays)
Director Tecnico (Admin)
Director Tecnico (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  D.P. Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:59 am

Ideally, I would say Holland, Spain, Brazil and Germany. Those, I believe, are the top four teams in the world. But, I know that it won't be that. Sadly, there's always a team that reaches the Semis without really deserving it. cyclops
D.P.
D.P.
Nuevo Refuerzo
Nuevo Refuerzo

Back to top Go down

Post  SuperKing Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:43 pm

Admin (Ebays) wrote:
SuperKing wrote:Ivory Coast
Argentina
Spain
England

I'm gonna have to disagree with you. I do not think any of those 4 teams will be up there. My choices:

Germany
Mexico
Brazil
Holland

Ivory Coast - I choose them because they're the strongest African team and while they're not playing at home, they will have the entire continent behind them. Also, because FIFA works in strange ways, an African nation will at least make it to the semis some how. Just like Korea did.

Argentina - this is probably one of the most talent team in the world, but have been playing terrible, just like the Argentina of 86 that won the World cup in Mexico. The very same thing happened with Brazil when they won the WC in Korea/Japan 2002.

Spain - Don't need to explain this one.

England - their golden generation is coming to an end, and I think they will reach their potential under Capello. Capello is what the 3 lions where missing, a disciplinarian.

I disagree with Neatherlands (Holand) because of injuries and some of their players have not been starting for their clubs lately.

I also don't think Germany will make as far as the semi because their current squad is not as strong as their previous ones. The 06 squad was much stronger that the current one and with home filed advantage didn't make it to the finals.

I actually think this will be Mexico's best WC, I can definitely see them in the semi's instead of Argentina, just like Brazil
SuperKing
SuperKing
Nuevo Refuerzo
Nuevo Refuerzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Chiveriotony R*B Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:25 pm

Mexico
Brasil
Italy
Germany
Chiveriotony R*B
Chiveriotony R*B
Team Captain
Team Captain

http://www.tetrisfriends.com

Back to top Go down

Post  htx_281 Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:58 am

Germany
Mexico
Brazil
Spain
htx_281
htx_281
Nuevo Refuerzo
Nuevo Refuerzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down